No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha!! I heard boostedGT on that show tonight and thought.."I know that name" I got on here and sure enough...You gained ALL of my respect when those guys were talking shit from the gut and you loaded up and drug their ass!! Hope you get a chance to go back and drag those oklahoma cars..
    sigpic
    '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
    99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

Comment

• Originally posted by JarHeadTex View Post
      haha!! I heard boostedGT on that show tonight and thought.."I know that name" I got on here and sure enough...You gained ALL of my respect when those guys were talking shit from the gut and you loaded up and drug their ass!! Hope you get a chance to go back and drag those oklahoma cars..
      Ha thanks man! Yeah we have raced a whole bunch up in OKC the past year. Won some and lost some. Their cars are fast up there.
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
        Ha thanks man! Yeah we have raced a whole bunch up in OKC the past year. Won some and lost some. Their cars are fast up there.
        "I Like crisp $100 bills"

Love it.

Comment

• I like how at first they were like, "This show is gay", "this show is staged", "Those aren't real street cars" And when "BoostedGT's" name gets dropped then they were like. "Awe that show is bad ass" I must set my DVR", "Boostedgt is my hero" lmao. These races have been going on long before those camera's were around. I can remember calling in to work just to make sure Black Betty would make a cash days race. Good times. Boosted i'm ready to see that new car, I got a sneak peak of it a while back, gonna be a sick ass car.

Comment

• I just wish during the 35 second race, they would have just one camera angle and not switch to 18 different views. Then you could appreciate how fast they're going.
            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
              I like how at first they were like, "This show is gay", "this show is staged", "Those aren't real street cars" And when "BoostedGT's" name gets dropped then they were like. "Awe that show is bad ass" I must set my DVR", "Boostedgt is my hero" lmao. These races have been going on long before those camera's were around. I can remember calling in to work just to make sure Black Betty would make a cash days race. Good times. Boosted i'm ready to see that new car, I got a sneak peak of it a while back, gonna be a sick ass car.
              LOL! The show is what it is... Its a racing show with drama thrown into it for tv ratings. The only thing thats important is that the races are real. Thanks for the kind words man! The new car is getting closer and closer. I'm ready to get out there and start testing. Got a list of people to knock off.
              2004 Cobra
              www.boostedgt.com
              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                LOL! The show is what it is... Its a racing show with drama thrown into it for tv ratings. The only thing thats important is that the races are real. Thanks for the kind words man! The new car is getting closer and closer. I'm ready to get out there and start testing. Got a list of people to knock off.
                Speaking of "list"...where's the list for DFW?
                2011 Mustang GT
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                  Speaking of "list"...where's the list for DFW?
                  We don't have a list. We did at one time but everyone gave up when a small tire car got to the top of it. (yes that is my weak attempt at shit talking in hopes that more people bring their shit out.)
                  2004 Cobra
                  www.boostedgt.com
                  www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Maybe if we all save our lunch money we can go to Oklahoma more this year! Since you can't get a race around here. To race around here you have to give everyone land plus more.

Comment

• I finally saw the episode where Boosted is mentioned. I didn't realize you organized all the street racing in Texas??? I'm not giving you shit, but the ridiculousness of things said on that show is comical.

I wish they would learn how to shoot a single, unmangled video of a race. Their GD slicing and dicing makes it even more stupid.

/rant.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                        Maybe if we all save our lunch money we can go to Oklahoma more this year! Since you can't get a race around here. To race around here you have to give everyone land plus more.
                        We're saving our lunch money again? Aww.. Fuck!!

I heard it's having trouble doing wheelies to the 330' mark. Dat shyt fast Bro!

Comment

• I think the show is great. The cop scenes seemed staged but that is for ratings. I am just glad there aren't any imports on it. It is about time someone put some decent cars on a show....even if there aren't any Pontiacs. : ) I was watching all of the episodes from my hospital bed and heard the phone call from Texas with BoostedGT on it. I was wondering if it was the same BoostedGT on here. I'm sure there will be more guys from Texas getting there grudge on. There is only so much you can race the same people before it starts getting old.

Comment

• Yep saving it again for gas money this time and for money to bet in oklahoma. I already started rolling pennies!

Doing wheelies to the 330'? I was doing that 5 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                              I finally saw the episode where Boosted is mentioned. I didn't realize you organized all the street racing in Texas??? I'm not giving you shit, but the ridiculousness of things said on that show is comical.

I wish they would learn how to shoot a single, unmangled video of a race. Their GD slicing and dicing makes it even more stupid.

/rant.
                              Its a TV show...
                              2004 Cobra
                              www.boostedgt.com
                              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                                Yep saving it again for gas money this time and for money to bet in oklahoma. I already started rolling pennies!

Doing wheelies to the 330'? I was doing that 5 years ago.
                                You don't make 14000000000hp though.
                                2004 Cobra
                                www.boostedgt.com
                                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Working...
                                X