Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    When you need to keep the left on your side while you make a video about how islamic men should beat their wives.

The video

Wait a minute...I thought America’s women were so oppressed, had no rights and mistreated more than anywhere in the world. That’s what Alyssa Milano told me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Wait a minute...I thought America’s women were so oppressed, had no rights and mistreated more than anywhere in the world. That’s what Alyssa Milano told me!
      These women libbers should be forced to marry these guys. Maybe that would keep them in line.

BTW, that's not really what I would call a beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        These women libbers should be forced to marry these guys. Maybe that would keep them in line.

BTW, that's not really what I would call a beating.
        A proper beating should crack a few ribs. When I say this please understand that I'm talking about kicking a dude's ass, not bitch slapping a woman.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          Maybe that would keep them in line.
          It seems I'm a few years early on these types of posts. Just like when people were saying the dems definitely do not want to normalize pedophilia. Now we see that they're quite comfortable with it.

Its pretty clear that women aren't really biologically compatible with making policy. They have a strong tendency to choose security over freedom, and its easy to see how history would have shaped them to be that way. Que our two religious nuts who think the world is 6,000 years old.
          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^^^
                    Now that there's funny no matter who ye are.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 04-18-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• I listened to Barr live on my way to a company meeting this morning. Holy shit did it make me happy. I was grinnin' and Trump was winnin'.

People rail on Trump's exaggeration of the truth, his lies, but when he says something you just can't believe, something nobody has ever said, take a deep breath and think. When Obama, the deity for the left, dismissed his claims that he was being wire tapped, and everyone impugned him for suggesting such because Obama said it wasn't so, but what did we ultimately find out?

He said Witch Hunt, No Collusion, but he'd hitched his wagon to people who got ensnared for deviant behavior, people hemmed up along the way in the investigation, it had to make some wonder if there was a connection or not.
                            The media spin is so heavy and the left pushes their narrative so hard that you don't find out he was spot on until way on down the road, and by then the story has been perverted and twisted to something else and you forget what the point was from the get go.

Investigating the investigators is not going to cut it for many, because the people who crafted this debacle have probably built in escape hatches six ways to Sunday. Some lower people might fall on the sword but Comey, Brenner, and maybe the mastermind of this whole operation, who knows where it originated, will never have to answer for their crimes, it's already been proven untouchables like HRC can be careless with classified emails on private servers, cut deals with foreign governments, even arch rivals, enriching themselves in the process, and not get buried under the jail for it.
                            When the joke is that the Clintons have an accountant just to keep track of the bodies, you know it's too far gone.
                            What happened to Trump should not be allowed to happen again. We would need a swift and severe punishment, but that's not how our justice system operates. It's something the American public has no stomach for. It will happen again.

Thank God for Donald Trump, and Don Jr, who take to Twitter to call out hypocrasy, who have exposed the liberal left for what they are and what lows they will stoop to.

Donald J Trump is no saint, and the tariff play is a long play that people just don't get, but he's a long shot better, for the right, and for the country, than any other choice we've had.

You ever listen to a radio show and then they tout their pod cast which is raw and uncensored? I bet DJT's podcast would shock some white in the face and be comic gold at the same time.
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X