Drunken Cop Caught on Camera Pulling Gun on Gas Station Clerk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Yea, they never get disciplined for anything.......
    Nobody ever thinks they will get caught, and if they do, there is no deterrent for their actions.

Well which is it?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Do you really think an officer contemplates the oath before doing something stupid?
      He should, hell it should be second nature knowing the law and being a fucking professional while doing his job, Matt.

Just like the people that rob and murder think about the death penalty before they commit their crime?
      A murderer does know the penalty when he is about to commit murder, I have never heard abut someone kill someone who's defense is, "well before I kilt I didn't know it was illegal".

Get a grip Henry, people that do stupid stuff have one thing in common. Nobody ever thinks they will get caught, and if they do, there is no deterrent for their actions.
      So PD's are hiring regular Jablowme's off the street to enforce the laws of the land with no training, OK, gotcha...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Eric, the drama queen.
        It is a legitimate question that you've now dodged twice, like the little hypocritical bitch you are.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          Maybe tomorrow it will be calendar.

And after that it'll be "sonofabitch"
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            What exactly have you changed about your posting habits again? I mean, you went to GREAT lengths to notify us all about how you had changed and how things were going to be different now, etc etc, and I'm just having a difficult time seeing any difference. At all. Maybe you could point it out.
            So a post is "great lenghts"? Get real you whiny little coward. Keep pecking from behind your keyboard.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            No shit, I'm starting to think he's just trolling now.

He misses the point that most of the members here have seen/recieved the crooked part of the law. Only because we drive sports cars so we are harassed. I had a cop tell me once that the reason he pulled me over because he heard me burning my tires, I asked him if he saw me do it, he said no, but that he didn't have to because in a court of law his word would trump mine...
            And I've never seen or received shitty police work? Just last year I was mailed a ticket from a PD because a dement called and falsified a report against me. I had to hire an attorney and spend $3k out of my own pocket for something that never happened all because a lazy detective took the easy way out and mailed me a ticket to make the complainant go away.

Did I even once come on here and bitch and moan? No. Am I careful around this local PD? Hell yes.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Quote:
            Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Yea, they never get disciplined for anything.......
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Nobody ever thinks they will get caught, and if they do, there is no deterrent for their actions.

Well which is it?
            Not that you even deserve a response because of your ridiculous question, but good job of taking things out of context.

Officers get disciplined for quite more than you think. Because of Chapter 143 of the Local Government Code, any discipline short of a demotion, suspension, or termination is not subject to release or open records.

Those two topics weren't even related, but I can even address that. Most people act without full forethought, and even when they do, they think that they won't get caught, or if they do, won't receive punishment enough to deter the act.

Comment

He should, hell it should be second nature knowing the law and being a fucking professional while doing his job, Matt.
              Just like soldiers don't think about the oath before they murder women and children........

A murderer does know the penalty when he is about to commit murder, I have never heard abut someone kill someone who's defense is, "well before I kilt I didn't know it was illegal".
              You can commit murder in Texas, and if you have a clean record, you won't do more than 20 years in jail, let alone get the death penalty.

So PD's are hiring regular Jablowme's off the street to enforce the laws of the land with no training, OK, gotcha...
              The hiring pool comes from whatever the locale has to offer. People just like you Henry...

Comment

So a post is "great lenghts"? Get real you whiny little coward. Keep pecking from behind your keyboard.

Well, you obviously wanted everyone to know, otherwise you wouldn't have started a thread about it after leaving for seven months, right? Right. What is your aversion to just answering direct questions? What exactly have you changed about your posting style? You can just come out and say that you don't want to once again be caught lying on the board.

Why do you lie on the internet all the time, Matthew?

What else do you lie about?

How do you think it makes cops look when you come onto the internet and lie all the time?

It's certainly doing more damage to their image than you're "correcting" with all your stupid ass bullshit science fiction stories every time one of your buddies gets busted.

Comment

I'd just like to throw this out there; Aren't most cops part of a union? As a dues paying member wouldn't their union go above and beyond to protect the job of one of their members? They pull some pretty stupid shit to keep their lazy asses employed.

Offering a different perspective as to why some of these guys get away with this stuff. Hell, from my own experience, my company spent $100k trying to fire a UAW member(lawyers, mediation, etc) and ended up paying him to just walk away.
                  The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Just like soldiers don't think about the oath before they murder women and children........
                    Want to compare murders by soldiers of US citizens on US soil against cops killing US citizens on US soil?

You know what? Let's do that.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Are you really implying that an oath means something to some people?

Just ask the POTUS what the oath he took means to him....
                      Off topic here but is it unreasonable for us to expect more from a sworn officer than a politician?
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        Off topic here but is it unreasonable for us to expect more from a sworn officer than a politician?
                        Personally, I just think 99% of politicians have no ethics and will scam any chance they can, so that's MY expectation for them.
                        On the other hand I think the vast majority of cops are good people. It's the bad apples that screw up so freakin bad that gives them all a bad deal.
                        Last edited by dcs13; 05-01-2014, 05:57 AM. Reason: added

Comment

And I've never seen or received shitty police work? Just last year I was mailed a ticket from a PD because a dement called and falsified a report against me. I had to hire an attorney and spend $3k out of my own pocket for something that never happened all because a lazy detective took the easy way out and mailed me a ticket to make the complainant go away.

Did I even once come on here and bitch and moan? No. Am I careful around this local PD? Hell yes.
                          You are right, the problem isn't the shitty PD, it is the "bitching and moaning". Instead of complaining we should all just "be careful around that PD".

What a fucking load of crap.

Furthermore, you didn't come here and "bitch and moan" because you know everyone here would have laughed in your face and told you to handle the fuck up.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Furthermore, you didn't come here and "bitch and moan" because you know everyone here would have laughed in your face and told you to handle the fuck up.

Sort of like the whole text arguing with a teenage girl fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Well, you obviously wanted everyone to know, otherwise you wouldn't have started a thread about it after leaving for seven months, right? Right. What is your aversion to just answering direct questions? What exactly have you changed about your posting style? You can just come out and say that you don't want to once again be caught lying on the board.

Why do you lie on the internet all the time, Matthew?

What else do you lie about?

How do you think it makes cops look when you come onto the internet and lie all the time?

It's certainly doing more damage to their image than you're "correcting" with all your stupid ass bullshit science fiction stories every time one of your buddies gets busted.
                              Since you have no way of telling when I am being serious and having fun on a message board, how can you accuse me of lying? Is it back to the old "trublu can't have a sense of humor, or poke around like everyone else"? Am I held to a different standard than the rest of you "normal guys"? Well, "F" that!

I'm sure you are just over on the reservation sucking up pain meds and having a ball with this, so have your fun while it lasts, Eric Arnold.

And I'd like to know how any of the officers in the news are my "buddies". Just because they might be jailers, cops, or feds does not make them any kin to me, just like any other counter person at O'Rielley's is your "bud"...

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                Want to compare murders by soldiers of US citizens on US soil against cops killing US citizens on US soil?

You know what? Let's do that.
                                Oh, that's a fair argument since almost all of the military action happens on foreign soil.

Oh wait, how many people did your Army buddy Hasan kill on US soil????

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                                Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                                Personally, I just think 99% of politicians have no ethics and will scam any chance they can, so that's MY expectation for them.
                                On the other hand I think the vast majority of cops are good people. It's the bad apples that screw up so freakin bad that gives them all a bad deal.
                                Unfortunately the number of 20% (bad apples) gets thrown around.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                You are right, the problem isn't the shitty PD, it is the "bitching and moaning". Instead of complaining we should all just "be careful around that PD".

What a fucking load of crap.

I'd expect nothing but professional advice from you. Looks like I wasn't disappointed

Comment

Working...
                                X