an open call to all in my clan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    I'm calling upon all of my friends, brothers, etc...

You know who you are, you lucky suns of beaches... Particularly my lucky leprechaun buddies... (yes, I actually saw both sun and beach while in Ireland!)
    Remember that enjoying life is a state of mind. You won't always have a sunny beach but you can always have a good time. Best of luck, dude!

(random photo I took of surfers headed to the waves on the rocky Burren near Liscannor, Ireland)

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Naw, not freaked out, feeling your train of thought and where you're heading brother. Been connected for damn near 20 years, might as well walk it out for the rest of the time on this rock. Hugs, kisses, and much love.
      You forgot to say no homo!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        saying no homo makes it pretty homo

Comment

I'm not the one getting the hard on. Regardless, I've grown to accept DJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            saying no homo makes it pretty homo
            It's in the official handbook. Saying no homo makes it not homo. Also, I hear if you don't make eye contact it's not homo.

Comment

Probably one of the few people I've actually met off of here in person. Seem like a cool guy, best of luck to you.

Comment

Good luck in all of your endeavors, Forrest.

Scott

Comment

Here's to the wind at your back and sun on your face Dude! (I'll be sure to poor a little taste in your honor this evening as well)

Sending good karma vibes your way.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    Only know you from posting here, but you seem like a straight up guy with a level head and a plan. Best of luck to whatever you're working on/going through.

-B
                    sheeeit, that's good enough for me. Most of these knuckle-fucks I've only ever met in person a hand full of times. You don't have to spend every waking moment with a friend in order to be their friend

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Was just thinking about that the other day! LOL

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                    Best of luck to you for sure. Enjoy what life has ahead, even the small things.

CN
                    They're all small things, brosheph! So I certainly will, and THANK YOU

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    i'll wish you luck as soon as you spill the beans. otherwise you might be asking for luck in your serial raping quest. too risky
                    I respect your caution, but I know you're already wishing me luck. Can't hide from me!

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    good luck!
                    Thanks Rodney. That means a lot after all the back-n-forth we've had over the past few years.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    I'm with you, dude.
                    'Now when I say I'm wit' chu you, I don't mean I understand where you're coming from; I mean, I'm wit' chu.' ~ Vincent Antonelli - 1990

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Not in ur clan, but prayers for you and good luck!
                    You are now!

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Wishing nothing but the best for you, Forrest.

And you got this, man!
                    Thank you sir, I feel like I just might.

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                    Good vibes forrest.
                    gracias, take care of my blue baby for me

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Naw, not freaked out, feeling your train of thought and where you're heading brother. Been connected for damn near 20 years, might as well walk it out for the rest of the time on this rock. Hugs, kisses, and much love.
                    Keep your head down, brother. I'm gonna need me a good lawyer here in the next couple/few years

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    You know, every time I get off the phone with Sean, IM a little freaked out.
                    yeah... I know the feeling, but after a while, you just kinda go with it

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Gobs of good luck with whatever it is you need it for!
                    shit yes! I'm comin' to see you soon, broskin

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Remember that enjoying life is a state of mind. You won't always have a sunny beach but you can always have a good time. Best of luck, dude!

(random photo I took of surfers headed to the waves on the rocky Burren near Liscannor, Ireland)
                    Beautiful pic, and thank you VERY much for the advice. I meditated on the exact same thought after receiving a text from Mayfield. Now I know for certain that it will be a key meditation for me.

did he?
                    Last edited by Cooter; 04-24-2015, 02:20 PM.
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Best of luck with it, dude. Thanks for that clocked tensioner pulley all those years ago

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        Probably one of the few people I've actually met off of here in person. Seem like a cool guy, best of luck to you.
                        Lucky me! I certainly appreciate your wishing well... er... well wishing... hell, I appreciate them both!

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                        Good luck in all of your endeavors, Forrest.

Scott
                        Man... I've neglected seeing you for way too long, Scott... very soon, I promise. I've been working on a huge project, and I feel like the hardest part is over. The words of wisdom that you shared with me many moons ago while we were sweating our balls off over a couple old station wagons have stuck with me every day of my life.

I appreciate it, my friend!

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        Here's to the wind at your back and sun on your face Dude! (I'll be sure to poor a little taste in your honor this evening as well)

Sending good karma vibes your way.
                        Buddy, you can pour it all! I went ahead and got all my drinking out of the way already. And I assure you, that's NO kind of judgement!!! Like I said, I've had my fill and had as much fun as I could along the way.

I've got a long road to travel, and I'm running a little behind.

But I've got one heck of a hotrod I'm building now, and it's gonna get me exactly where I need to be, and it's gonna do it FAST!!!!!!!! But it doesn't run on alcohol... let's just say it runs on biodiesel!!!
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I'm not just wishing you luck...I'm demanding it. I'm gonna luck the shit out of you.

For realz though...good luck, it'll all work itself out.

Comment

Best of luck, Forrest.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Good luck in whatever you're up to, my barefoot buddy!

Comment

Good luck amigo!

Comment

Working...
                                X