Guardians of the Galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes!

Last edited by GhostTX; 12-04-2016, 02:14 PM.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Gonna go ahead and predict Baby Groot is going to be the star of this, especially for the kids.

Comment

• Cool. Can't wait to see it in IMAX.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Man it looks so good. If it's half as fun as the first one, I will enjoy.

Comment

• Was quiet slow for the most part. Lots of funny part. Im glad i did a matinee to watch it and not pay full price.

Comment

• Awesome movie and I would pay to see it again. This sequel goes more into character development and provides more background on the guardians. Still pretty entertaining with plenty of laughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                        Awesome movie and I would pay to see it again. This sequel goes more into character development and provides more background on the guardians. Still pretty entertaining with plenty of laughs.
                        The pac-man made me laugh out loud.

Comment

• Good movie, I'd say better than first and damn Brandi by the Looking Glass has been stuck in my head since Friday
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I liked it. I felt like he told Quill how to kill him too many times, but then again, he was literally Ego.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Comment

• Saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it. I'm not sure it was quite as good as the first one for me, but very fun. Still pretty magical.

Comment

Working...
                                X