Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    Kinda mad that no one on the PA or with a mic said, GTFO.
    yeah but that could cause a stampede which is also dangerous

Comment

• Meet the 'psychopath' dad; Benjamin Paddock

Former Ten Most Wanted
      Fugitive #302: In 1977, Paddock was removed from the list when it was
      felt he no longer fit the “Top Ten” criteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Already.....
        Don't investigate me! Focus on NRA instead!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...er-attack.html

One guy said FU

Comment

At least TURN THE MOTHERFUCKIN LIGHTS BACK OFF!
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            At least TURN THE MOTHERFUCKIN LIGHTS BACK OFF!
            Even that could have made it worse. Easier to see for the victims but also easier for the shooter to see his targets.

Comment

You can't monday-morning-QB someone's reaction in a situation like this. No matter what anyone on stage might or might not have said it would have still been a bloodbath - the asshole was delivering automatic fire from an elevated position into a crowd of unsuspecting people.

From what I've read it was after 10pm so there was only one entrance/exit open that point. So someone yells "RUN!"... well then the shooter just adjusts his POA to where they're running and the outcome is still the same.

Comment

• It was the government. I watched many videos showing gunfire coming from 4th-5th floor. The police bust in the 32nd where the patsy was, already dead and his 17 guns.. hmm..open your eyes.
                sigpic

Comment

• Another communist that was super pissed off that he wasn't being ground down under an iron fist?
                  WH

Comment

• The battle on Facebook has begun about "fully automatic machine gun baby killers". I encourage you all to join in and tell the idiot masses when they are spewing wrong information like "full auto guns are illegal".

I can hear my registered full auto m16 lower going up in price before I can buy it by the minute.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                      It was the government. I watched many videos showing gunfire coming from 4th-5th floor. The police bust in the 32nd where the patsy was, already dead and his 17 guns.. hmm..open your eyes.
                      You've smoked yourself dumb

Comment

• At least one news outlet reporting he had two rifles with bumpstocks. Photos show ARs.

Comment

• Never let a good crisis go to waste. 1 mans actions cannot be used to take away our right to own certain things.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                            The battle on Facebook has begun about "fully automatic machine gun baby killers". I encourage you all to join in and tell the idiot masses when they are spewing wrong information like "full auto guns are illegal".

I can hear my registered full auto m16 lower going up in price before I can buy it by the minute.
                            The minute you said Facebook I quit listening! Fuck that dhit

Comment

• Was there a single late-night host that didn't go on air begging and pleading for more gun control last night?

Don't these people understand that taking away guns won't solve the problem of mass murder? Take away guns and they'll drive a truck through the crowd or learn to make a bomb or fly a jumbo jet. Killers are going to kill no matter how they have to do it. But these idiots on the left won't recognize that mental health is the problem, not a gun.

And, maybe too soon, but if he really was a left-wing nutjob, when will they publicly admit that the constant hate spewing coming from the left is creating these monsters? We've seen how many far-left rampages now?

Comment

• 5th floor is 5th floor. I've watched about 10 more videos surface of the same thing/ Flashing sync to gunfire from 5th floor window. I know youtube is youtube, but as time passes you will see a lot more 5th floor stuff come up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X