The 'leaker' is kinda cute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    But only one of us threatened to leave the country over it.
    Don't you mean, did leave, ran out of daddy's money and came back very stealthy-like?

Comment

Comment

This is looking more and more like she is just a total nut-job.. I really don't get how she had that job, unless she just hides her craziness really well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          This is looking more and more like she is just a total nut-job.. I really don't get how she had that job, unless she just hides her craziness really well.
          Her name is Reality Winner. What more proof do you need to know she's a nut job?

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Her name is Reality Winner. What more proof do you need to know she's a nut job?
            Just like one of my co-workers said yesterday, "Reality Winner?!... damn. She never had a chance."
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Just like one of my co-workers said yesterday, "Reality Winner?!... damn. She never had a chance."
              She changed her name from Sarah Leigh Winner to Reality Winner from what I've heard.
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                She changed her name from Sarah Leigh Winner to Reality Winner from what I've heard.
                Nobody does it like Sarah Leigh.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                  Nobody does it like Sarah Leigh.
                  Golf clap.
                  "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Reality Winner, former NSA contractor accused of leaking documents, pleads guilty

Reality Winner, the former National Security Agency contractor accused of leaking classified information to journalists, pleaded guilty Tuesday as part of a deal with prosecutors.
                    Winner, 26, pleaded guilty to one count of unlawful retention and dissemination of national defense information.
                    Her plea agreement, signed June 19, says she’s facing a possible sentence of 63 months in jail and three years of supervised release. No date has been set yet for a sentencing hearing.

Winner was arrested in June 2017 for allegedly feeding a classified report with information on Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election to a news outlet.
                    “I misused my clearance to print out the report…I did so of my own free will,” Winner said during Tuesday's court hearing.

Comment

Still can't get over her name. Life comes at ya fast, kid.

Comment

Looks like reality won. Guess her name is apt. I'm sure jail is the right place for her.
                        WH

Comment

NSA contractor gets more than 5 years for leaking info about Russia hacking attempts

A former government contractor who pleaded guilty to leaking U.S. secrets about Russia's attempts to hack the 2016 presidential election was sentenced Thursday to five years and three months in prison.

It was the sentence that prosecutors had recommended in the plea deal — the longest sentence ever given for a federal crime involving leaks to the news media — for Reality Winner, the Georgia woman at the center of the case. Winner was also sentenced to three years of supervised release.
                          The crime carried a maximum penalty of 10 years. U.S. District Court Judge J. Randal Hall in Augusta, Georgia, was not bound to follow the plea deal, but elected to give Winner the amount of time prosecutors requested.

Winner, 26, who contracted for the National Security Agency, pleaded guilty in June to copying a classified report that detailed the Russian government's efforts to penetrate a Florida-based voting software supplier.

Comment

Doesn't feel like enough to me.

Comment

How about we start charging the people that receive these classified documents ? Fucking reporters

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                Doesn't feel like enough to me.
                                Agreed
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X