No announcement yet.

Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that fight went on till the cows came home.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Vigilante justice for theft of stick-on hood/fender vents.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        Vigilante justice for theft of stick-on hood/fender vents.
        No need to fight! They're on aisle 5, on the left.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

From Peru or Bolivia with Love!!

I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

And thus the legend was born.......

/thread
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Entertained by this.

LOL @ random construction truck turning on the orange lights.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Lifted from CagePotato

This video, shot by one of the many onlookers, captures Devin Crime (or as the crowd referred to him “white boy”), a BJJ purple belt and Judo brown belt, coming to the aid of a woman who was apparently being struck by the Floyd Mayweather fan doing battle with Devin in said video. And by doing battle, we mean being choked until he taps like a little bitch on two separate occasions.

The video begins after this first takedown has already been landed, and even though Devin displays some Zen-like tranquility when dealing with the a-hole in question, he gets sucker punched for his troubles (:48). Devin responds with a hailstorm of GnP that would make Tito Ortiz turn green with envy, bloodying up his foe before possibly kissing him on the cheek (?) at the 1:13 mark. After some lay and pray, he patiently locks in the fight-ending choke with just over two minutes remaining in the first round.

Unfortunately, his foe is a firm believer in the Chael Sonnen system of submission fighting, and is under the impression that tapping out only ends the round, not the fight. After he is let to his feet to gather his things, he makes sure his hat is on at a good 45 degree angle before sucker punching Crime again (4:02). Crime proceeds to drag the assailant into the nearby bushes (4:06), and at this point it appears as if we are watching either a rape in progress or a snuff film or both. From there, it’s a smooth pass to mount and a rear-naked choke finish (5:00). When the thug is let back to his feet yet again, the singer of P.O.D appears out of nowhere to give him a final reason to get to stepping via his fist.

Comment

Hahaha @ the singer of P.O.D comment
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Hahaha @ the singer of P.O.D comment
                    i didnt even catch that it was him.. what did he say??
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Babe Tomahawk View Post
                      Lifted from CagePotato

This video, shot by one of the many onlookers, captures Devin Crime (or as the crowd referred to him “white boy”), a BJJ purple belt and Judo brown belt, coming to the aid of a woman who was apparently being struck by the Floyd Mayweather fan doing battle with Devin in said video. And by doing battle, we mean being choked until he taps like a little bitch on two separate occasions.

The video begins after this first takedown has already been landed, and even though Devin displays some Zen-like tranquility when dealing with the a-hole in question, he gets sucker punched for his troubles (:48). Devin responds with a hailstorm of GnP that would make Tito Ortiz turn green with envy, bloodying up his foe before possibly kissing him on the cheek (?) at the 1:13 mark. After some lay and pray, he patiently locks in the fight-ending choke with just over two minutes remaining in the first round.

Unfortunately, his foe is a firm believer in the Chael Sonnen system of submission fighting, and is under the impression that tapping out only ends the round, not the fight. After he is let to his feet to gather his things, he makes sure his hat is on at a good 45 degree angle before sucker punching Crime again (4:02). Crime proceeds to drag the assailant into the nearby bushes (4:06), and at this point it appears as if we are watching either a rape in progress or a snuff film or both. From there, it’s a smooth pass to mount and a rear-naked choke finish (5:00). When the thug is let back to his feet yet again, the singer of P.O.D appears out of nowhere to give him a final reason to get to stepping via his fist.
                      At 9:32 white boy gets asked if he has ever had his shit pushed in. Something tells me he didn't know those folks and appears pretty drunk in their house.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        i didnt even catch that it was him.. what did he say??
                        Read the video synopsis under the video. It wasn't said on camera, that was somebody quipping about the fact that the final sucker puncher looked like the guy in POD.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          At 9:32 white boy gets asked if he has ever had his shit pushed in. Something tells me he didn't know those folks and appears pretty drunk in their house.
                          They said in the video they invited him back to chill and hang out. That doesn't explain that they don't know each other???

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Read the video synopsis under the video. It wasn't said on camera, that was somebody quipping about the fact that the final sucker puncher looked like the guy in POD.
                            Yea naynay, plus the dude in dreads that was hitting the the other guy said "I!! Feel so alive!!! For the very first time!!!"

Comment

LOL!! @ the "put your nuts in his Mouth" comment.
                              I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

El armbra...lol
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X