My ghost investigation "team"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
    Friend is all into this, and believes in ghosts. I'm the tech guy, and normally hold the camera. We have been doing this since the beginning of this year, and have been to 3 different places (one place twice).

The videos are all on this site, (warning main page has a song). I try to be the one that debunks most of the noises and whatever else, but there are a few things that IDK!!

Check it out and let us know what you think.

http://iinoparanormal.com/Videos.html
    I am like alot of others where I do not believe in this sort of thing. I do not discount the possibility of it being real, but to truly believe I need to see it first hand. This all being said, here are my opinions on most of the videos:

the last one, the shadowy figure looks so crappy and such poor quality it could be almost anything and I wouldnt even have it up on the site. All the other in the dark videos things can be seen clearly but the figure video is all dark and too hard to see anything... seems fishy.

most all of the videos that have some audio "proof" seem to be far from proof to me. Most all of the things being "said" by the alleged spirits are not very clear or easy to understand, and if it were not for the words on the screen that describe whats is being said it would just sound like a bunch of noise.

as far as the tech side of it all goes, there is equipment being used in these videos that people are not familiar with and if you want people to believe that your videos are genuine then maybe it would help if at the start of things you explained things a lil. for example the flashlight on the bed, show the flashlight up close with the lights on and show exactly how waving a hand over it can activate it, that way when it happens in the video it will seem more real. The same goes for the audio redcording devices being used.

Comment

true that.. what kind of audio is he using?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

This is a true story and happens to me at least 6 days a week.

When I go to sleep, I wake up to a ghost in a gold sheet standing over me. Then I realize I have a boner and go back to sleep.
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

lol big tiger looks like lo3oz lil cousin
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Just saw the previews on this movie, which I highly doubt I will ever see just thought I'd pass it along in case your into scary movies. Here's the story behind it...

Actual EBay Auction behind this story....

Comment

The videos are gone, but the embed codes are still there.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                The videos are gone, but the embed codes are still there.
                Weird, I think dfwmustangs is haunted!

Comment

1st world problems.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Tu
                    87 turbo coupe- t3/t4 super 60, tubular header, 40lb injectors, fmic.
                    71 Ranchero-351c, daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post

When I go to sleep, I wake up to a ghost in a gold sheet standing over me. Then I realize I have a boner and go back to sleep.
                      Can't be many 3" tall ghosts' running around, so it MUST be true!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post

Sleeps in gold sheets =

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Sleeps in gold sheets =

I'm always up for some head, but THAT is rediculous!

Love me some "Godfather".

Comment

I was thinking Liberace.
                            Slow moving projects
                            1964 C10 350/700r4
                            1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Watch that movie grave encounters

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                                Watch that movie grave encounters
                                +1

Pretty shitty movie, but being baked made it beyond hilarious.
                                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X