No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see this gem driving around on Preston through Frisco and Plano occasionally. Next time I will try to get a shot from the side. Definitely a throwback from the Fast and the Furious 1 days (also really fucking terrible to look at and listen to when it's driving next to you).

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Why would you do that to a L!
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        Why would you do that to a L!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Future suspension customer of yours?
            Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
            I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• I've seen a lot of these stupid-ass "Donks" here lately... At least 2 per day. Every time I see one I pray for a pot hole to blow out that ridiculous rubber band tire and break the rim at the same time...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• They must not allow DONKS in Collin County, since I never see them up here and I rarely go to Dallas anymore...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• what the hell did they do to the fender? did they pop it out on purpose for clearance?

Comment

• Comment

• Potato picture, can't read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        Potato picture, can't read.
                        It's just another trashy "in memory of" decal set on a window, because nothing says classy like dedicating the rear quarter glass of your 2003 Durango to a dead relative. RIP Lil Joker.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          what the hell did they do to the fender? did they pop it out on purpose for clearance?
                          Self clearanced on the first full lock turn!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            what the hell did they do to the fender? did they pop it out on purpose for clearance?
                            It's called stretching fenders, there is a couple ways people do it.
                            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
                              Self clearanced on the first full lock turn!
                              lol.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• My next door neighbors kid brought his car into me last week. Crown Vic on 28" wheels. Wonders why he has to buy new wheel bearings every 6 months. LOL
                                Anyway, we were replacing 6 broken hub bolts when I noticed how they cut the car to make those wheels fit. Cut through the double layer pinch weld and then left it completely open at all four corners. Car had to make a 28 point turn to get out of my parking lot too. LOLZ
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X