The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    Sweet! Well that kills my theroy. It is driving me crazy wondering what they will do with Iron Man, I hope for the best. IMO That character is the glue holding things together.
    I agree. There aren't any more Iron Man movies in the works at this time, though, which kind of sucks. Downey is signed up for 2 more Avengers movies though.

Comment

Yep, my worry is that they have pretty much maxed out the character. Going to be hard to top part 3.

Comment

Yep, my worry is that they have pretty much maxed out the character. Going to be hard to top part 3.
        I thought 3 was terrible
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
          I thought 3 was terrible

3 was great on the first viewing, kind of "Eh, okay" subsequently. Good background movie while I screw around on the internet. Miles better than the second.

Comment

The first Ironman was and is the best one out of the series.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

They could always do a Hulk/Iron Man movie. Weren't Tony Stark and Bruce Banner friends in the comics?

Comment

They were friends in movie, too.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Suprised he didn't sign up for iron man while he was at it. He made a shitton on the back end of avengers 1 and im sure his new deal is mostly back end since its a given it will be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                    Suprised he didn't sign up for iron man while he was at it. He made a shitton on the back end of avengers 1 and im sure his new deal is mostly back end since its a given it will be successful.

I'm sure he is moving as slow as he wants to maximize their inevitable offer.

Comment

Comment

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, I'm guessing?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, I'm guessing?
                          Yes. These same characters are also included in the upcoming X men movie.
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Lou Ferrigno is Back to Voice Hulk for 'The Avengers: Age of Ultron'

Briefly: For those who might not know, while Mark Ruffalo voiced The Incredible Hulk when he delivered his single line mocking Loki in The Avengers, the rest of the roaring, grunting and other various sounds made by the big green hero were brought to life by television's Hulk actor Lou Ferrigno. While appearing at WonderCon over the weekend, Nuke the Fridge (via Digital Spy) revealed that Ferrigno confirmed his return to voice Hulk again for The Avengers: Age of Ultron. We're betting Hulk's dialogue will be very limited again, but his role should be pivotal, and we've already seen him fighting with Black Widow and Tony Stark's Hulkbuster armor in the cool concept art revealed recently. Stay tuned for more.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Is RDJ in mark 42 armor?

Comment

Working...
                                X