The Dark Knight Rises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    Bane was his greatest enemy. Bane is the antithesis of Batman. That's how you end a franchise. And the kid playing Bane is a bad motherfucker. Watch him in, "Bronson." He's fucking crazy good in that.
    yeah plus hes the only on to ever cripple bruce wayne. i wonder if well hear his "i will break you" line. i dont know much about bane except from that comic book alone and him being on batman the animated series. when they threw bane out there i was like wtf.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Bane was his greatest enemy. Bane is the antithesis of Batman. That's how you end a franchise. And the kid playing Bane is a bad motherfucker. Watch him in, "Bronson." He's fucking crazy good in that.
      But bane as a 5'9 guy who is only slightly bigger than Bale was in the Returns is just. . . . well, i feel robbed.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        But bane as a 5'9 guy who is only slightly bigger than Bale was in the Returns is just. . . . well, i feel robbed.
        well bale was more lean. im sure they will make tom hardy bulk up for this role.
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

So I was correct in saying Tom Hardy would bulk up for his role as Bane.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Hardy = 5'9.

Bale = 6'0

What. The. Fuck.
            sigpic

Comment

Hardy = 5'9.

Bale = 6'0

What. The. Fuck.
              still bitching about the height difference???

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                still bitching about the height difference???
                WOuld you have watched Lord of the Rings if the hobbits were all 7 feet tall?
                sigpic

Comment

Do you really think elijah wood is 4'?

Comment

First of all I wouldn't have watched lord of the rings.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      Do you really think elijah wood is 4'?
                      It's easy enough to make someone look 4 feet tall when they already have the body of a 12 year old.

He better put on an incredible acting performance to justift all the cgi cost it'll take to make him bane-ness.
                      sigpic

Comment

Idk if y'all heard but the next batman after CB is gonna be a black guy
                        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                          Idk if y'all heard but the next batman after CB is gonna be a black guy
                          No seas mamon.

Comment

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THE FIRST TEASER (off cnn)

Cut to: A shockingly intimate shot of Gary Oldman's Commissioner Gordon, lying on a hospital bed, breathing through what appears to be an oxygen mask, speaking in a tremulous voice.

He tells someone offscreen -- it's pretty clear that he's talking to Batman -- that people believed in him, but then, suddenly, "You were gone. Now there is evil rising. The Batman must come back."

From offscreen, Christian Bale's voice -- and this sounds specifically like his Bruce Wayne voice, which could indicate that Gordon has figured out Batman's true identity -- says, "What if he doesn't exist anymore?" Gordon, sounding like a man who hears his own death rattle: "He must...he must..."

There's a quick shot of Tom Hardy's Bane in his weird mask which literally looks exactly like that photo from a couple months ago, then a long shot of buildings collapsing which literally looks exactly like that poster from a couple days ago, and then the real attention-getter: A single shot of Batman, braced for a fight.

Bane steps into view. We only see him for a second, from over his shoulder, but he looks huge. For the first time in the Nolan "Batman" that I can remember, the Caped Crusader actually looks a bit scared. (The shot only lasted for literally two seconds, but I could've sworn Bats was wearing a new outfit.)

A final title promises, "The epic conclusion to the Dark Knight legend," while terrifying chanting plays in the background.

HOLY SHIT! I have not been this excited about a movie since, the dark knight....

Comment

Damn removed quickly.
                              Last edited by idrivea4banger; 07-15-2011, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Those trailers have been removed with the quickness.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X