Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thugs come in all colors.

Comment

Looks like the local mall, is getting emptied out.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        White, black, or Martian. You try to fuck my place up in a riot, trust & believe I'll be on the roof like a Korean grocery store owner.
        x eleventy billion.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          What the fuck is this about? Gave them space to destroy?????

Local businesses should sue the city for dereliction of duty. The moral decay of our country is beginning to show it's ugly head.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They are attacking white people, not cops but white people.

We need a Sharpton.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              Shitty situation all around, fuck Baltimore. How is the guy arrested, taken to the back of a police van, and arrives at the police station with a severed spine? That's the question.

My theory is the cops put him back there with no seatbelt and went on a little high speed/back road drive and played rattle the can on him.

Sadly on this site it will be a kill blackie topic, where as the real question is how can we expect the police to keep our neighborhoods safe if we're afraid to call them?
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              I agree with all of this, however most of these people are taking advantage of the situation to just riot, cause chaos and steel/loot.
              Originally posted by YALE View Post
              White, black, or Martian. You try to fuck my place up in a riot, trust & believe I'll be on the roof like a Korean grocery store owner.
              Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              Thugs come in all colors.
              rodney hit the nail on the head, and agreed with the rest of you gents.

the revolution will in fact be televised.....

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would be taking pics of all robbers. Reward money crime stoppers

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  I would be taking pics of all robbers. Reward money crime stoppers
                  That is the difference. We (normal minded people) think of a way to make money and others think of ways to get things free.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just like most of the people that pan handle for money around west Fort Worth. They all have nicer shoes and clothes than I wear.

Comment

Trashy motherfuckers, for sure.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              What the fuck is this about? Gave them space to destroy?????

Wow that is fucked up. And yes I know what I said above. I was half sarcastic, half serious, but I want the animals locked down in a city like Escape from New York to burn it down.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Baltimore police scanner

The worlds largest source of public safety, aircraft, rail, and marine live audio streams

Comment

Working...
                                X