No announcement yet.

BLM at it again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was indicted on 16 felony charges, including conspiracy, assault on a federal officer and obstruction of justice.

Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy Indicted For 2014 Standoff
    He was indicted on 16 felony charges, including conspiracy, assault on a federal officer and obstruction of justice.

Comment

• Here is a 12 minute video of the ambush and murder of Lavoy Finicum and the attempted murder of everyone else in the truck.

In a video shown at a Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office press conference today, the aerial FBI video of the LaVoy Finicum shooting has been synced with a cel...

You will see that the LEO were randomly shooting into the truck for several minutes after the truck was stopped. The LEO's that were shooting deserve to have the same thing done to them and their families one night on a cold, dark road. They won't have all of their booty buddies with them to help them survive.
      Last edited by line-em-up; 03-10-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• getting out of the truck screaming "you're gonna have to kill me!" is not the way to not get shot.

Comment

• What a mess, looks like spme protocol was skipped.

Comment

• The officer/agent coming out of the woods and popping him in the back of the head was fucked up then to keep shooting into the truck! I hope every person that fired a shot burns in hell!

Comment

• That was tough to watch, especially knowing that the guy was going to get killed when he got out.

Comment

• The moral of the story is that if you are going to be a revolutionary you are going to have to kill people.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Boggles my mind they let stuff like this on YouTube, a mans last moments while fighting for what he believes in against corruption and gets assassinated in front of his piers. Sounds like a movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                    The officer/agent coming out of the woods and popping him in the back of the head was fucked up then to keep shooting into the truck! I hope every person that fired a shot burns in hell!
                    I hope they see the error of their ways and spend the rest of their lives righting the wrong
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      getting out of the truck screaming "you're gonna have to kill me!" is not the way to not get shot.
                      Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        The moral of the story is that if you are going to be a revolutionary you are going to have to kill people.
                        Agreed. Take the REAL fight to them and don't wait for it to come to you. If you do, you'll be out gunned and out manned.

Comment

• line-em-up!

Comment

• chest-beating has begun

Comment

• I would like to hear what our presidential hopefuls have to say about these agencies as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X