Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to get a tattoo. Where in Ft. Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to get a tattoo. Where in Ft. Worth?

If you've had some good artwork done, post up. Fort Worth / Burleson / Crowley area.

Rember, liz cook. Neither in funky town but worth the wait and money.

Comment

I would drive up to Denton and go to Dark Age Tattoo. I've had all of my work done by Rember Orellana up there, they probably have the best artist lineup in the state. Rember isn't taking new clients currently, his buddy Francisco Sanchez is damn near as good. They have an artist for every style out there.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Kristal tarron is the only person I'd let put ink on me.. Google her instagram

Comment

At what point can a tattoo artist not take more clients. I understand big pieces on multiple clients. I'd start a backlog from hell. I wouldn't feel comfortable until I had a 3 year backlog

Comment

Last I was at the shop Rember was booked two and a half years out. He has enough clients now that we all jump on any opening he has come available. I don't see him ever in need of clientele, he has something like 500k Facebook followers.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasPyro View Post
              I would drive up to Denton and go to Dark Age Tattoo. I've had all of my work done by Rember Orellana up there, they probably have the best artist lineup in the state. Rember isn't taking new clients currently, his buddy Francisco Sanchez is damn near as good. They have an artist for every style out there.

https://www.facebook.com/DarkAge.Tattoostudio/?fref=ts
              Holy shit that's some badass work!

Comment

Randy Adams has had a good rep for a long time. I'm no expert on the subject, but that's probably who I would start with.

Comment

For insanely bad ass work, Google image search for "Dmitriy Samohin", he's the best I've seen. Unfortunately he's in the Ukraine, I will get some work done by him one day.

Comment

Chucky Holden at Sparrows Tattoo in Mansfield. He is the one who has that infamous Willy Nelson portrait going around on the internet. He has a bunch of other work you probably have seen circulating the webs.
                    (found it)

He doesn't do appointments unless he has $500 down nonrefundable. Best bet is to call the shop or walk-in.
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

If you're ever in Austin, check out Great Wave.

Jason Brooks also is not taking any new clients, but Ben does some amazing work as well as the others.

http://www.greatwavetattoo.com/

Comment

Ok right on, I will be checking out some of these folks.. thanks!

Comment

What are you wanting to get Chris? Dick with wings?
                          The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

It's important to find an artist that specializes in the type of artwork you're wanting done. If you want photorealistic work, don't go to someone that does traditional.

If you like traditional bold lines and a lot of color, there is a girl doing great work off Race Street in east Fort Worth. She was on one of those tattoo reality shows and make it "to the eighth episode out of ten." Even if she doesn't do your artwork, she could probably help you find an artist that will do what you want done. https://twitter.com/bzelliott
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Troll at Salty Dog at 820/Jacksboro is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X