No announcement yet.

1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subframe connectors? Just a thought since you have the entire floor out.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      Subframe connectors? Just a thought since you have the entire floor out.

Yeah. I think I will end up getting some. Just haven’t decided on Wich ones yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Subframe connectors? Just a thought since you have the entire floor out.

It would probably make it MUCH easier to line up the floor too with them installed

Comment

• Based on a lot of research, these appear to have the best reputation in the subframe connector game:

Also, I think any subframe connectors would have to be installed after the floor pan is in and completely welded.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Based on a lot of research, these appear to have the best reputation in the subframe connector game:

Also, I think any subframe connectors would have to be installed after the floor pan is in and completely welded.

I feel like these can be connected front to rear connecting the frame rails and lined up with the floor mounts, they seem to have the same mounting/welding style as the frame rails if you get what I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
              I feel like these can be connected front to rear connecting the frame rails and lined up with the floor mounts, they seem to have the same mounting/welding style as the frame rails if you get what I mean.

You may be right, I’ve just never heard of anyone doing it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                You may be right, I’ve just never heard of anyone doing it that way.

Right, hmm , well dang, I want that type too. Little bit pricy as compared to some other types. I’m still really debating on doing mini tubs since I’m going to have to re-do my inner Wells. But I may just do them like the other dude her were he just kinda opened them up more. I have new stock ones already.

Comment

• As good as you're getting, I bet you could fab up your own subfre connectors. I've seen various kinds. Google diy subframes.
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

As good as you're getting, I bet you could fab up your own subfre connectors. I've seen various kinds. Google diy subframes.

Alrighty. I shall lol

Comment

• Basically just tube steel and some flanges.

Comment

• I have an uninstalled set from CJ Pony Parts if you are looking to buy a set. New in box but missing 2 of the mounting bolts and have some scratches. $80

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                          I have an uninstalled set from CJ Pony Parts if you are looking to buy a set. New in box but missing 2 of the mounting bolts and have some scratches. $80

https://www.cjponyparts.com/subframe...5-1970/p/SFC1/

Hell yeah. I’m down to take them.

Comment

• Weld them in, don’t dick around with the bolts
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                              Weld them in, don’t dick around with the bolts

Yessir. That’s the plan!

Comment

• Got the sub frames! I think I’ll have to get the floor in before i install them.

Comment

Working...
                                X