Garland mexican trashed my GT and ran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    I’m about done with people in general. You wanna tear up my vehicle without paying for it ain’t happenin. Had my truck smashed more than once and didn’t get them. The person I catch messing it up wil pay for the other two mistakes. Take responsibility that’s what people should do. Working people like myself get up everyday doing shit we don’t like. We do this so we can have things and if somebody messes up my stuff they gonna pay for it
    You sound like a baby back bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Let me guess, they caught you lying about something?
      As I've said many times before on this forum, I shot and killed a man a fraction of a second after I saw him kill two people. The police thought that I killed all three people and kept me in jail for a few months before they figured out they screwed up and then my bond was lowered enough for me to afford to bond out and 2 years later I got everything expunged. I think a member here once found a newspaper article showing where I was arrested for the charges.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Here we go, another thread turned in to soap box for svo and his habitual lying.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          As I've said many times before on this forum, I shot and killed a man a fraction of a second after I saw him kill two people. The police thought that I killed all three people and kept me in jail for a few months before they figured out they screwed up and then my bond was lowered enough for me to afford to bond out and 2 years later I got everything expunged. I think a member here once found a newspaper article showing where I was arrested for the charges.
          Well the politice were probably confused. Sometime during that split second I’m sure you had em all stripped down banging each other homo plantation style at gunpoint. How you pulled that off in a split second between murder and self defense is a mystery even Einstein couldn’t unravel. You should get ruff to CNC you a titanium strap on so the next crew you arrest can use it to butt bang each other too.

Comment

My plan is if that's the house where the truck is, I'll get Garland PD involved. I'm to big of a wuss to be banging on some dudes door demanding what ever. That and with the wife and kid, I'd be concerned about his posse showing up at my house when my family is alone. I'd rather let the Garland PD whoop his ass like I know they will. "stop resisting"

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              You sound like a baby back bitch.
              I’m as soft as a box of kittens ! Don’t trash my property is all I ssk

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                It was a Denton 7/11, the d-bag was from Garland.
                Any construction going on in that area? I bet you could find that truck parked at some construction site in Denton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                  Any construction going on in that area? I bet you could find that truck parked at some construction site in Denton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                  Then you can find some diesel powered heavy equipment on site, and accidentally back into his truck with it. Karma.

Comment

Speaking of Denton & 7-11's, do they still have like 6 of them within a 1/4 of each other? Teasley area?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      My plan is if that's the house where the truck is, I'll get Garland PD involved. I'm to big of a wuss to be banging on some dudes door demanding what ever. That and with the wife and kid, I'd be concerned about his posse showing up at my house when my family is alone. I'd rather let the Garland PD whoop his ass like I know they will. "stop resisting"
                      How many people do you need to sign up for you to be brave enough to knock on the door?
                      sigpic

Comment

So maybe visiting violence on him wasn't the answer. What about hog tying him until the cops showed up? Like a citizen's arrest type of deal. There may have been a scuffle, but you probably could've pulled it off. Especially if you tazed him or something.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          Well the politice were probably confused. Sometime during that split second I’m sure you had em all stripped down banging each other homo plantation style at gunpoint. How you pulled that off in a split second between murder and self defense is a mystery even Einstein couldn’t unravel. You should get ruff to CNC you a titanium strap on so the next crew you arrest can use it to butt bang each other too.
                          The police were not confused and the first one on the scene found me sitting on a curb crying my head off. The investigator on the other hand couldn't find his ass with both hands and that's where the trouble started. Since I did not know any of the peope I do not know if rape was what lead to the shooting but I can positively tell you that there was no rape on my part; plantation-style or otherwise.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

bro, no way in hell is denton actually better than garland.

everything tallied up and measured, the two are even. i might even give garland the edge due to not having the college kids.

Comment

Lot of BS "advice" in here, the O.P. is fortunately doing just fine however with this issue on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                                bro, no way in hell is denton actually better than garland.

everything tallied up and measured, the two are even. i might even give garland the edge due to not having the college kids.
                                I haven't lived in either, only visited and passed through both. That said, crime statistics and demographics don't agree with you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X