Any hookups in the oilfield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alvarado GT View Post
    Halliburton in Alvarado is putting on a bunch of Frac hands. Im not sure if the posting is up yet but if its not, it will be any day now. The local crews work a 6/3 schedule and the traveling crews work 14/7. Look on www.Halliburton.jobs . search Alvarado and apply for Operator Asst 1 Frac/acid. If you are interested, go apply online and give me your name and Ill talk to one of the hiring managers and get them to pull your application for an interview
    Also, if you are looking at Frac, go on Facebook and like the page "Frac Pride"

They do a 'who is hiring' every Monday I think it is.

If you need a CDL, go do one of those "pay us $500 we will tell you how to pass the computer test and let you drive our automatic Peterbilt to pass the driven test' CDL companies and get your CDL in 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      28/28 baby! (offshore)
      ultimate single man's rotation
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I used to work 28/14. What a shitty life. Shitty work over rig. I have never work so damn hard in my life. I worked with a bunch of pos dope heads who would quit left and right and they ran me in the ground. I'm a heavy equipment now for a rail road contractor way better and sitting in a 336 cat track hoe on a derailment is what I call RIDING THE GRAVY TRAIN YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If you are not stuck on working on a rig we are hiring. I work for Hydraquip and we do hydraulics (new, service, repair, hoses, etc.) and are hiring at several positions. Right now most guys are working 8-9 hours a day M-F

Comment

I'm just after some financial stability, (assuming the rig keeps a contract going) I'm game to do anything really that pays well.

Comment

Drive your ass to midland and apply. Dressed nice with the intent to hand out my resume to ever directional company in town, got hired on the spot the second place I went to.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Sitting around hoping someone on the Internet will hook you up won't work.it will be very very unlikely you'll be on a rig around here, so go to where the work is.
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

tanker truck drivers are making good money right now in west tx. get your cdl, its not hard
                  The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

My brother is a Solids Control operator and looking for a oilfield specific resume guy to use. Any of you used one before that you can recommend?

On another note. Anyone work for Stallion Oilfield Service? I just sent my resume off for a Safety position? The guy whose place I would be taking runs from the Texas panhandle to Decatur, up through OK and into KS. I have a few other questions too.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

^^^ My brother worked for Stallion for 2 years or so, he may be able to answer what you need. PM if you want, he isn't on this forum..

Comment

Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
                        ^^^ My brother worked for Stallion for 2 years or so, he may be able to answer what you need. PM if you want, he isn't on this forum..
                        Pm sent. Thanks.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Well got picked up by Patterson yesterday, pending the results of a hair test. So I should be pretty much ready to go in a week or so, whenever they decide to send me out.

Any tips for a guy greener than grass, other than the outwork everyone, and always stay busy?

Comment

Based on the current price of oil save every dime you make in case they start stacking out rigs.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                              Any tips for a guy greener than grass, other than the outwork everyone, and always stay busy?
                              V door keys, pipe stretchers, drain plug in the reserve pit, etc - none of those exist... don't try to refill the water table in the crown, don't use a bag to collect air samples...

And if anyone tells you to grab a sledgehammer and go hit the ground so they can do "seismic testing" just tell them to eat dicks lol

Comment

work smart and go the extra mile to take care of equipment/tools/etc.

everybody was a worm at one point. the guys above you will take quick note of aptitude and if you show care for equipment/tools/etc.

If you're going to eventually be put charge/control of a rig, frac truck, whatever, they want to know that you'll take care of it. If you're trashing/neglecting $500-5000 tools, they probably won't entrust you with a 5 million dollar tool.
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X