2014 Dove Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
    I have some swanky guns, but I have killed more birds with my old 870 than anything else. I still love that gun. I shot my grandfathers Model 12, 16 gauge last year during dove season - now that was very cool.
    I have my grandfathers Model 12 in 16ga. and love the gun. I'll never forget when I found out you could just hold the triger down and cycle the action....thought I broke the gun and my dad was going to kill me lol

Comment

I started hunting with a model 12 in 20 gauge that had a bent barrel. Apparently it was the thing to do for skeet shooting back in the day.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

My grandfather used his for skeet and had all the gauges and a model 42 410....my cousin ended up with the 28 ga and has no idea how rare that gun is....probably rusting in his closet

Comment

I've been too busy with work to get out and shop around. Has anyone found any deals better than what's already been posted?

This weekend looks to be promising, weather will cool off a bit, and the doves are already flying this way.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            I've been too busy with work to get out and shop around. Has anyone found any deals better than what's already been posted?

This weekend looks to be promising, weather will cool off a bit, and the doves are already flying this way.
            I thought you couldn't shoot them until the first. Are they opening it up early?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              I thought you couldn't shoot them until the first. Are they opening it up early?

I should have said extended weekend. I considered Monday part of the weekend since it's a holiday and I'm off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I'm going to get my license when I get off.

Comment

Academy has Rio game loads for 49.99 a flat!

Comment

Originally posted by elPolloLoco View Post
                    Academy has Rio game loads for 49.99 a flat!
                    I remember when it was $29.99 a flat a few years ago, such a shame.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Price of lead will keep going up and in turn so will the price of shells. I'm sure in another 10 years all states will require non-toxic shot anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by elPolloLoco View Post
                        Price of lead will keep going up and in turn so will the price of shells. I'm sure in another 10 years all states will require non-toxic shot anyway.
                        A few years back the price for shot was outrageous it has dropped some but still kinda high.

Comment

The amount of birds in kansas sucks. If i dont start seeing more i prob wont even bother hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                            The amount of birds in kansas sucks. If i dont start seeing more i prob wont even bother hunting.
                            Just wait for a front, and hunt the day before.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                              That's not good news

Comment

I would go even if nothing was moving. I enjoy being out...and having some coldies.

Comment

Working...
                                X