No announcement yet.

2014 Formula 1 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the summer break and on to the greatest track there ever was... SPA

Alexander Rossi to RACE for Marrussia this weekend while the team and Chilton have a contract $ issue. Will make him the first American to race since 2007
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• also kobayashi out for this race. Andre Lotterer takes his spot. he races in the Audi LMP1 car in FIA WEC.

and JEV is out at toro rosso at the end of the year. to be replaced with Verstappen who will be 17 when he gets the keys.
      Last edited by momo; 08-21-2014, 01:32 PM.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Sounds like Rossi bought his way into chiltons seat! That's awesome and sounds like it's posturing for a seat with Haas next season

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Sounds like Rossi bought his way into chiltons seat! That's awesome and sounds like it's posturing for a seat with Haas next season
          Haas is entering in 2016. They at first said 2015 but decided to move it back a year.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            Haas is entering in 2016. They at first said 2015 but decided to move it back a year.
            I know that...but he wants an American driver and other than a pay seat it's gonna be hard to get an experienced American F1 driver. As he has said...he'd love Danica to race but getting a super license would be very tough and expensive

Comment

• And chiltons is back in the saddle

Comment

• Damn. I guess Chilton was cleared of his charges. Illegal horseback fox hunting is a serious charge in west Oxfordshire.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Maldonado is going to crash enough cars to more than cover the $30MM or whatever PVDSA is giving them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Maldonado is going to crash enough cars to more than cover the $30MM or whatever PVDSA is giving them.
                    He didn't hit that quota in the first half of the season????????
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• rosberg out qualifies ham again but i think ham should be able to out race nico.

vettel had a solid performance after little to no practice. poor bastard is on his last engine though.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                        rosberg out qualifies ham again but i think ham should be able to out race nico.

vettel had a solid performance after little to no practice. poor bastard is on his last engine though.
                        IMm hoping for a dry race. practice times looked close compared to the wet.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Redbull was also set up for a dry race instead of qualifying. A dry race would put the bulls closer to the arrows.

But I expect the 3rd place battle to be a fun one. As boring as it would be I want to see Hamilton absolutely crush Britney.

Comment

• Well, that's one way to keep Lewis behind. Brittany took out Hamilton in lap 2 and hurt his own race in the process. A Mercedes 1-2 was highly probable but instead 2nd and a DNF. Bravo

Awesome for Ricardo.
                            Looks like Ferrari has found pace which is awesome for the sport.
                            Over in RBR newey may have picked up the pencil again. They were competitive because of that very minimal downforce pkg. Should work better in Monza.
                            Battles for 5 thru 8 were great at the end.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Yeah i have never been so happy to hear a driver get booed on the podium.

Ricciardo is awesome! It's sad to see vettel fall flat after the first few laps. I think it can only be attributed to a lack in confidence in the car. It seems that anytime the car gets a little loose, vettel goes ultra conservative.

And 5-8 was amazing stuff. This type of racing was present last year, they just rarely aired it.

Overall a tame race compared to the past few, but the first and last few laps were very good.

Comment

• And now I think I'll test my confidence in some new sticky tires! Much more fun than D2s

Comment

Working...
                                X