No announcement yet.

Any FedEx folks out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to work for Yellow, and I can say one thing for sure.
    The shipping industry is full of 2 things, thieves and camaras.
    They try to track everyone's move! The security to move guns
    and meds are pretty good but, as all of you can attest,
    stuff gets "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
      I used to work for Yellow, and I can say one thing for sure.
      The shipping industry is full of 2 things, thieves and camaras.
      They try to track everyone's move! The security to move guns
      and meds are pretty good but, as all of you can attest,
      stuff gets "lost"
      I've worked in logistics for 16 years. There are no extra precautions taken for guns or meds. Most of the time they arent even declared. It's just oops, the fork lift guy dump this crate, and we found it full of ar-15's.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
        < UPS aircraft mechanic
        Dang you made it to the brown. I think you were in tulsa when I was. I'm at fedex dfw now. What station are you at?
        2006 Civic SI
        2009 Pilot
        1988 GT
        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

It was pretty much peak all year at the Ground facility in Mesquite, I was a maintenance tech. It didn't slow down until August for us. I just left right before peak and the guys are telling me it's just like any other peak season, except Mondays are a bit busier.
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
            Dang you made it to the brown. I think you were in tulsa when I was. I'm at fedex dfw now. What station are you at?
            Yep. Finally made it. I'm in little rock. It's just a one man station. Fedex is awesome also!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I've worked in logistics for 16 years. There are no extra precautions taken for guns or meds. Most of the time they arent even declared. It's just oops, the fork lift guy dump this crate, and we found it full of ar-15's.
              UPS delivered by mistake two Ruger AR's to where I work, they weren't even over packed in plain packaging. Some other company had shipped them, the shipping labels either fell off or were never applied so when this happens UPS tries to figure out where they came from and will return them. Somehow they picked my company, which deals in aftermarket auto/truck parts.

Comment

I used to work at Forward Air in my early 20's. We found coke, weed, guns... all kinds of shit because we accidently turned over a crate or just straight up destroyed somthing.

Comment

I used to work at Forward Air in my early 20's. We found coke, weed, guns... all kinds of shit because we accidently turned over a crate or just straight up destroyed somthing.
                  Was there a sales rep there named Yvette, with a nice rack?

Comment

Doesn't sound familiar. Was she/he(dont want to assume these days) based in DFW?

Comment

Doesn't sound familiar. Was she/he(dont want to assume these days) based in DFW?
                      Yes.

Comment

Must have been before I was there. They did have some fine ass sales women, though.

Comment

Working...
                        X