Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any connections for Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any connections for Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) available?

Just curious... All knowing DFWM medical team:

Does anyone know of a source for Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) that can be obtained either locally or on line?

Asking for a friend.

mardyn

lol
    sigpic

Comment

Any CVS or Walgreens with a prescription. You come down with malaria, lupus, or arthritis?

Comment

Yeah... maybe some arthritis exposure.

I'm assuming the .gov has used the AMA to intimidate anyone who could or might issue an RX for something that might be effective against arthritis.

mardyn

Comment

Maybe you could get some Essential Oils? I hear the lavender oil is straight fire.

Comment

They can only accept payment through a bank draft but I've purchased from them for quite some time and they are trustworthy.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              www.pharmacy2home.com

They can only accept payment through a bank draft but I've purchased from them for quite some time and they are trustworthy.
              thanks

Unfortunately, they're out of stock at the moment. https://www.pharmacy2home.com/buy-hy...arch=Plaquenil

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                thanks

Unfortunately, they're out of stock at the moment. https://www.pharmacy2home.com/buy-hy...arch=Plaquenil
                I keep a large quantity of every medicine on the WHOs list of critical meds. If your demise is imminent I'll hook you up.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The situation is not critical at this point but I would like to have some on the shelf just in case things turn South...

Apparently should have been working towards this goal several months ago.

mardyn

Comment

Just drip some thieves oil under your tongue. You'll be aight.

Comment

Dr. Brian Proctor, McKinney, Texas
                      2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
                      2011 Harley Davidson F150
                      2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Maybe you could get some Essential Oils? I hear the lavender oil is straight fire.
                        Oh lort
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

My friend that has the bug is sitting over there at her home getting sicker by the minute...

but read on Wikipedia that HCQ in not an approved treatment.

Apparently the US Gov and FDA or AMA has pretty much ruled it out as an option.

The other options? Go home, wear a mask, take tylenol... keep your fingers crossed is basically what they told her to do when she tested + for the virus

Very sad that our Country has reached such a pitiful state.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                            My friend that has the bug is sitting over there at her home getting sicker by the minute...

but read on Wikipedia that HCQ in not an approved treatment.

Apparently the US Gov and FDA or AMA has pretty much ruled it out as an option.

The other options? Go home, wear a mask, take tylenol... keep your fingers crossed is basically what they told her to do when she tested + for the virus

Very sad that our Country has reached such a pitiful state.

mardyn
                            When I was in the hospital with the rona, they gave me 5 doses of remdesivir(sp?), convalescent plasma , and a steady stream of antibiotics w/ a steroid along with Vitamin C,D and zinc. After I got out I had a weeks worth of the vitamins, antibiotics and steroids to finish out. HCQ was never brought up while I was there.

Comment

She is doing the C, D, Zinc, along with Quercetin in hopes of fending it off naturally...

I don't know if the HCQ works or not, but taken early on in the cycle seemed to have some success reducing the symptoms and need for more intensive care later...

It should certainly remain an option as it seemed effective in initial trials until Trump mentioned it. Then it was magically all bad from that point onward.

mardyn

Comment

Working...
                              X