Is this still a Mustang site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    I've got 5k in a Fox body that will smoke your ass.
    haha

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      That's a great price Aaron. I really dig that Rapid Red color too. I missed out on a Kona Blue GT at Grapevine Ford and a Rapid Red GT at Burleson Ford, but I was waiting for the 21's to start hitting the lots so they would come down on price and to see if there were any changes (same car as the '18-'21).
      I had to get this one at McClarty Ford in Little Rock AR, but it was the easiest I've ever bought a car. Filled out the credit app online, sent a picture of my license and insurance. They delivered it my my home, I inspected it, I signed the paperz and it was a done deal.
      Thanks Henry, no bites at the beginning of 2020, hopefully the market has began to shift. What you describe is exactly how I plan to buy the next one, if for no other reason than to broaden the search area, I'm willing to have the right car shipped for the right price. There's one in SoCal that fits the bill, may even decide to fly down and drive it back if shipping doesn't work out favorably. For better or worse, covid has definitely evolved how we transact business, in some ways it's definitely for the better.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Thanks Henry, no bites at the beginning of 2020, hopefully the market has began to shift. What you describe is exactly how I plan to buy the next one, if for no other reason than to broaden the search area, I'm willing to have the right car shipped for the right price. There's one in SoCal that fits the bill, may even decide to fly down and drive it back if shipping doesn't work out favorably. For better or worse, covid has definitely evolved how we transact business, in some ways it's definitely for the better.
        I'd keep it but, I understand if you have to sell it. I regret a few of my cars I've sold. I decided to keep the Cobra, our White Stang and this '20 too. Leave my kids something other than money and jewelry...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That’s pretty much how I landed on my Cadillac. It took 4 months to find the one I bought. I had a pretty specific idea of what I wanted in terms of options and, no shit, found one at the Sewell dealer by my cousin’s house with every box checked off... the weekend before we were driving down to Houston to visit my cousin. Dealer and I traded photos of my trade in and the car they were selling, finance and haggling over the phone, pretty much everything but sigs done with finance a week beforehand. We all drove down to visit family and I took a 3 hour total trip to Sewell of Houston and came back to my cousin’s with a new car.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

If it were auto I'd be more inclined to keep it Henry, but Tanya has no desire to learn to drive stick, and I'd rather have a nice daily than pick up a beater with an auto. I'll miss the speed, but I've got zero emotional ties to this one. That said, if it doesn't sell, I won't be mad that I have to keep driving it. If we weren't trying to save up a massive downpayment ie would absolutely get a third car, and put less miles on the Stang.

How did that work out with your trade Don, were they able to give you a number based on the pics, and stick to it?

Comment

So what do y'all think of the new 4 door electric mustang that looks like granny's station wagon?

Comment

Originally posted by rick modena View Post
                i'd keep it but, i understand if you have to sell it. I regret a few of my cars i've sold. I decided to keep the cobra, our white stang and this '20 too. Leave my kids and rob something other than money and jewelry...
                fixed

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  So what do y'all think of the new 4 door electric mustang that looks like granny's station wagon?
                  I think it is pure shit and that it looks like an asshole on four wheels. If they want to build an electric mustang for sale, they should just build it instead of insulting everyone.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I currently own six mustangs.
                    Tell me you kept the school bus.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

How did that work out with your trade Don, were they able to give you a number based on the pics, and stick to it?

It worked out very well, we decided on the price and worked out financing before I ever set foot in the dealership. They basically got in it, verified the mileage, looked it over and that was it. I was in and out of the dealership in under an hour.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

That car looks rad, Henry. Great color choice too.

As far as this being a Mustang site, I dunno, but I currently have three (64.5, 66, 66) and most of my best hot rod buddies I met on this site, and they all still have at least one. Some have several.

Comment

I've still got one too... a long term project car that started back in 1992.

I've kinda' lost interest though, maybe drive it a few times a year just to keep the tires from flat spotting.

Considering dropping the insurance on it... it sits under cover on the storage side of my building along with boats and minibikes in which my interest has also faded, gets a battery charge about once a month, start and run every other month...

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I think it is pure shit and that it looks like an asshole on four wheels. If they want to build an electric mustang for sale, they should just build it instead of insulting everyone.
                            This.

Nice car H. I still want another, but can't find the right one. I guess I should have kept the '13 and twin snailed it.
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Thanks guys, I took her for a 50 mile drive yesterday, some hwy and Mckinney service road WOTS, this thing hauls ass for sure. Just as fast as my '12 5.0 with BOSS intake, CAI, exhaust and tune. It feels good and runs great.
                              I sold my '12 to Jose a couple of years ago and the EB Stang and EB Explorer Sport just wasn't cutting it. Cobra gets driven several times a year, but after rowing thru the gears on that thing in an afternoon, I get home and feel like I was in a UFC cage fight.

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                              I've still got one too... a long term project car that started back in 1992.

I've kinda' lost interest though, maybe drive it a few times a year just to keep the tires from flat spotting.

Considering dropping the insurance on it... it sits under cover on the storage side of my building along with boats and minibikes in which my interest has also faded, gets a battery charge about once a month, start and run every other month...

mardyn
                              Don't give up. There are times I don't want to do my own maintenance. I'll get my old ass out in the garage and start rotating tires, changing oils, washing & Zaino'ing. Once I get done, I feel good about it. That and you can't trust anyone else to do it cause they charge too damn much and they'll just not do it right or fuck it up anyway...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                                Tell me you kept the school bus.
                                Nope, sold to a friend
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X