Cheap AR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap AR

Does anyone know a place in the DFW area that still sells cheap ARs? I know its stupid right now with all the BS that's going on but I am getting married in a few months and was thinking about getting my groomsmen Vouchers (or whatevet to keep it legal) for a rifle. I remember hearing commercials for some place selling them for about 300 a few months ago. Not sure if that still exists.
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
    Does anyone know a place in the DFW area that still sells cheap ARs? I know its stupid right now with all the BS that's going on but I am getting married in a few months and was thinking about getting my groomsmen Vouchers (or whatevet to keep it legal) for a rifle. I remember hearing commercials for some place selling them for about 300 a few months ago. Not sure if that still exists.
    I know you can get a relatively cheap AR for around 500 or so...but NEW for 300? I highly doubt you're going to find one that cheap. If you do let me know...I will go get one myself. Let me clarify my point by saying I don't think you will find a .223/5.56 AR in that price range....you might be able to get a .22lr AR around that price point.

Comment

Maybe I misremembered the amount but it was stupid cheap. Heard the commercial on the ticket i think.

Comment

Just a thought, hit Casey up and see if he can get 10/22 takedowns for you/them. Then, maybe see if Russell can laser engrave them. They then have something custom that is fun to shoot and easily portable.

No idea what they run though. I love my takedown FWIW.

Edit: And you're talking about the crazy gun dealer ad in Alvarado.

Comment

If you are in need, I have a PSA build with an ALG mil spec trigger, I’d part with for around $400ish, $500ish with a prismatic red dot. I’m build an aero M5 and won’t need it. I also have an M4 to build too.

Comment

Crazy Gun Dealer in Alvarado is the ad you heard on The Ticket. I think it was around $350ish but with purchase of (unspecified amount) ammo. To keep it simple, and have a good time hanging out with the fellas after you commit suicide, you could buy them build kits that includes everything but the lower (that they need an FFL transfer for) and then get together to build them all in one night. You should be able to find kits minus the lower around $400 or less.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Yup, the crazy gun dealer. I cant find the special on the website. Maybe they stopped running it

Comment

I just finished assembling my Aero M5. I always forget how easy these things are to assemble. It's almost too easy once you have the tools. If you've never assembled your own, you ought to do it at least once.

I say assemble instead of build.... because it really is just an assembly. Build and assemble mean very different things to me after building Peterbilts in a previous career.

Comment

I have $340 into both of my pistol ARs and my 16” rifle AR before optics/mods. That included the cost of the lower. Rifle AR is a binary trigger setup (thanks CJ!!!) and the pistols are red dot (5.56 and 300blk) so the pricing isn’t exactly fair... I’ll say that the 5.56 pistol, with brace and iron sights, was $360. I assembled my own (except the binary trigger rifle).
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                  X