Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          Excellent Jordan Peterson interview.

An error occurred.
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            An error occurred.
            I guess utube has gone to changing URLs so that it's harder to share them. I noticed that this happened the other day too.

Here is the current link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfv_wlWMZnw

If it doesn't work, search:

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Dr.Jordan Peterson VS Skyler Turden! on utube

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Candace for press secretary.
              Candace would make Sarah look like Mr. Roger...

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Tanto said it better than I could/would have. I would have just said "Hey CNN, go fuck yourselves."
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  Tanto said it better than I could/would have. I would have just said "Hey CNN, go fuck yourselves."
                  That’s the sailor in you.

Comment

• Originally posted by txminime View Post
                    Candace would make Sarah look like Mr. Roger...
                    In that last photo, she looks more like Chucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Tanto is a cool guy. I met him and Tig at Tig's ranch 2 weeks ago. Freaking amazing and he doesn't pull any punches.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        I guess utube has gone to changing URLs so that it's harder to share them. I noticed that this happened the other day too.

Here is the current link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfv_wlWMZnw

If it doesn't work, search:

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Dr.Jordan Peterson VS Skyler Turden! on utube

YES, YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO OWN A TANK! The 2nd amendment is for all arms and shall not be infringed! Automobiles weren’t around when the constitution was written either but no one argues that they are only legal for travel by a limited group of government employees. Same goes for free speech and the internet and typewriters or computers. No one argues you can’t type whatever the fuck you like. Tanks are arms and so are missles. If I can afford them I’m allowed to have them according to the 2nd amendment. This is how I can protect my property and family from jack booted globalists that want to steal my shit and give it to fucking bums for votes!

So yes I should be allowed to have hellfire missles so the Antifa asshats can’t come steal my stuff if they ever rise to power. 7.62mm is a surefire way to change any heart or mind. That’s why the foresight of the founding fathers is so eloquent, simple and perfect. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!! you fucking alt left retards.

Comment

• We ARE allowed to own a tank. A gentleman in Dallas bought a Sherman and upset his HOA. I almost bought a Scorpion myself.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            We ARE allowed to own a tank. A gentleman in Dallas bought a Sherman and upset his HOA. I almost bought a Scorpion myself.
                            There is a tank driving ranch in south Texas. I’ve considered going. I want an M1 Abrams though. If I win the mega millions, I’m ordering one. F the HOA.

Comment

• Jim Rockford had a tank. ha

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X