Oxford White should be Orenthal White

just sayin
        Thanks for the chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          This would be a great feature

have to find a way to relocate the shoulder belts

Comment

I put $100 down on a Badlands model yesterday. Figured I could retire my 2010 Edge next year when it rolls past 200K. I'll drive it for 5 years and give the keys to my current 12 year old when he heads to college. Hoping they don't kill me with options pricing since I cannot find the deets on what they cost anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              options pricing since I cannot find the deets on what they cost anywhere.
              Not available yet. There's been some calculated assumptions of 3.7 and Sasquatch but I dont think its worth repeating the speculation

Comment

Looks like Jeep is coming out with a 400+ HP jeep to compete with Bronco
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  There's also already a company offering a v8 swap for the Bronco. 30k is a bit steep, but I bet that makes for a fin rig.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    Right now it’s just a concept car. The thing is, Jeep does concepts all the time at Easter Jeep Safari in Utah. However they never actually build them. IMO, this Hemi Wrangler is one of the un-shown concepts from EJS 2020.

Jeep hasn’t said whether or not the Hemi Wrangler will actually go into production. If it does, you know Ford will throw a big engine into the Bronco to stay on par.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                      Right now it’s just a concept car. The thing is, Jeep does concepts all the time at Easter Jeep Safari in Utah. However they never actually build them. IMO, this Hemi Wrangler is one of the un-shown concepts from EJS 2020.

Jeep hasn’t said whether or not the Hemi Wrangler will actually go into production. If it does, you know Ford will throw a big engine into the Bronco to stay on par.
                      Yeah I might have bought the M715/Gladiator looking version of the truck they had. I was disappointed when the final version came out.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

While I think the 2.7L is more than sufficient...theres no way ford doesn't plan a 3.5 high performance version. Hopefully they're also planning an electric version as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          While I think the 2.7L is more than sufficient...theres no way ford doesn't plan a 3.5 high performance version. Hopefully they're also planning an electric version as well.
                          Silent wheeling up over a high mountain pass sounds intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Yeah I have a buddy with a 2015 (I think) and that thing is unstoppable off road.

I don’t keep up with all the Jeep news, but last year they had a messy recall about bad frame welds on 2018/2019’s. Plus the death wobble that just comes with Jeeps.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jalopni...1829551649/amp
                            Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            That death wobble is no joke. I've never owned a Jeep but a close friend has a highly modified Jeep and it's done the death wobble countless times. I've sucked some serious seat cushion up my ass when it happens.
                            Yea, that was called the CrewChief. Being a former Army UH1H Crew Chief, I was sold. Of course I ended up buying a Raptor instead.

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            Yeah I might have bought the M715/Gladiator looking version of the truck they had. I was disappointed when the final version came out.

Comment

There are a lot of rumors of a hybrid for the 2022my. I'd love to see the hybrid from the Lincoln Aviator with nearly 500HP.

Comment

Supposedly, the 6.4 Hemi is extremely likely to happen. It's estimated at 450/450. I bet it'll be some special edition model with an extra $25k premium tacked on. And do they plan to beef up the drivetrain on the Wrangler so it can handle that without falling apart? If so, that'll drive up the cost even more.

Ford won't need to throw a big engine in to compete. They could just use the existing high-ouput 3.5 Ecoboost offered in the 2021 F-150. That thing makes 450/510, and will certainly get better mileage.

There are a lot of rumors of a hybrid for the 2022my. I'd love to see the hybrid from the Lincoln Aviator with nearly 500HP.
                                They are supposed to offer a 3.5 EB Hybrid called the "Powerboost" for next year's F150, and that thing is expected to make 470/525. My guess is they'll start offering that in the Bronco, at some point.

Personally, I think 300 hp is plenty for off-road use, but I won't mind a bit if Ford decides to flex its muscles a little bit to put/keep Jeep in its place. I think the competition over the next several years should make both better, but it's already interesting to see how many Jeep owners are praising the Bronco, and talking about making the switch. That's a pretty big deal, considering how brand-loyal they are, as a whole. I mean, they're gonna have to change their cell phone cases, coffee mugs, half of their T-shirts, bed sheets, shower curtains, get new camping chairs and umbrellas, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X