What the F#@& is going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Well not prized classic car, but I did spend $120.00 on a complete detail on Saturday, so theres that.
    What kind of paint work does that get (sand, polish ,buff, etc)

Comment

Dick Cheney's weather machine did this for all those seeds showing up from china.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        Dick Cheney's weather machine did this for all those seeds showing up from china.
        Lol I got some today.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Wear your fucking rain mask!!!
          QOTD? We've not had one in ages. Wtf @leah, y u no post no mo?

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            What kind of paint work does that get (sand, polish ,buff, etc)
            It was a interior detail with just a basic wash for the exterior. The truck O just bought belonged to a smoker/drinker and he hadn't vacuumed or wiped down the inside of the truck for what looked like 10 yrs.
            He wanted $200.xx for a buff/polish and Wax with the interior, but I got a new DeWalt buffer I need to break in so I passed on the extra $80.xx.
            Which I'll probably regret after I'm out there sweating like a Hebrew slave building the pyramids in this heat and humidity...

<-----FTL
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Send it here please. It hasn't rained steady here for like 2 months.
              Well hell, I was up in Pa for the last few weeks and we received a pretty good amount ( Somerset).
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                Well hell, I was up in Pa for the last few weeks and we received a pretty good amount ( Somerset).
                You’re down south in the mountains. It hasn’t done shit here. My grass looks like straw.

Comment

Johnstown and Windber had some flooding. Rained probably 5 of the 14 days I was there.
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

I didn't get a whole lot at my house, but any is better than nothing this time of year. Looks like cooler temps in the forecast for this weekend, i'll take that too.

Comment

Working...
                    X