Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who owns that channel?

Comment

why are we now referring to websites as channels?

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        There is only one eBay
        There is only one PayPal.
        There is only one Facebook.
        There is only one Google
        There is only one Amazon.
        It's really difficult to unseat a King, YouTube's not going anywhere.
        There was only one K Mart, there was only one Yahoo, there was only one Sears, there was only one Myspace.

It's difficult but not impossible. I figured you'd have Zuck on his knees sucking some other dude off just because you could....

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          why are we now referring to websites as channels?
          Read the title...im just as confused

Comment

I don't go to YouTube for politics, and that's what that 'channel' appears to be made up of almost 100%.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              There was only one K Mart, there was only one Yahoo, there was only one Sears, there was only one Myspace.

It's difficult but not impossible. I figured you'd have Zuck on his knees sucking some other dude off just because you could....
              Both Sears and Kmart dominated their industry for decades before they made Bad Business decisions that unseated them. The same thing will happen eventually with the companies that I listed but it's going to be a long long long time before it does.

As far as me forcing Zuckerberg to blow some other dude why do you think he surrounds himself with ex special forces bodyguards? Like 15 or 20 of them at a time? Don't even get me started on Taylor Swift.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                Don’t buy gas next Wednesday!
                If Freedom of Speech isn’t a much bigger cause than don’t buy gas, then you are Un-American.

The 1st and 2nd Amendments are the cornerstones of America. I’m all for creating viable competition to the current Marxist Social Media companies.
                Had your blood pressure checked lately? Everything ok at home?
                This is a LONG standing joke around here... chill the fuck out

And to be fair, all of the amendments are cornerstones, including the one that that says you can go fuck yourself if you buy gas on Wednesday... you communist.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  I don't go to YouTube for politics, and that's what that 'channel' appears to be made up of almost 100%.
                  Hoovies Garage

Comment

They need an app
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

And to be fair, all of the amendments are cornerstones, including the one that that says you can go fuck yourself if you buy gas on Wednesday... you communist.
                      ahahahaha. That guy has anger issues fo sho...

Ive got five in on the group buy, 93 octane correct?
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

All good. I just love how blase everyone is about censorship these days. It's freaking amazing. Two generations ago, this would not have been tolerated in any way shape or form. Now when someone says it's a big deal, you attack them. Are you a closet Biden bro?

And if someone saying matter of fact that this is a big deal makes you go RRRRREEEEEEE, anger issues, you need to be checked for being over sensitivity.

Comment

All good. I just love how blase everyone is about censorship these days. It's freaking amazing. Two generations ago, this would not have been tolerated in any way shape or form. Now when someone says it's a big deal, you attack them. Are you a closet Biden bro?

And if someone saying matter of fact that this is a big deal makes you go RRRRREEEEEEE, anger issues, you need to be checked for being over sensitivity.
                          How's posting on here about how angry you are and how you are going to change the world working for you?

Comment

LMGDAO. Literally. And not "literally" in the dramatic, exagerative millennial sense, but literally literally. I laughed.

All good....

Are you a closet Biden bro?
                            And if someone saying matter of fact that this is a big deal makes yougo RRRRREEEEEEE, anger issues, you need to be checked for being over sensitivity.
                            Did you leave your Jump To Conclusions Mat at the office before quarantine? When i delete the middle paragraph, which was your obvious decline into ridiculousness, do you see how insane you come across? (And if we're being honest it didnt even take you a paragraph,, it was just a few sentences)

And before you try to explain to us that you're some prophet who underdtands everything in a higher/better level than the rest of us... Just no. Try another tack.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Hoovies Garage
                              and the car wizard

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                and the car wizard
                                Seriously my favorite Youtube Channel.

Ninja > Wizard tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X