Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in strategic acct mgmt / sales leadership looking for a new gig? (relocation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in strategic acct mgmt / sales leadership looking for a new gig? (relocation)

Last year I was contacted by an executive recruiter... long story short I passed on the job they offered me, but we have kept in touch over time and they occasionally bounce ideas off me and ask for recommendations

Knowing what the pay could be I feel like this one is good enough to put up here, so PM me if you want.

This would be in the construction materials world.

8-12 years total experience would be the sweet spot but we could look at people older than that. Definitely not younger.

This position is essentially slated to take over for the VP of Strategic Accounts within the next 3-5 years.

These guys can be very flexible on comp so don’t worry if you think people you know are already making a lot

We cannot look at sales people, MUST be strategic, national, or key account managers with an amazing track record and reputation

Must be willing to relocate to Chicago

Industry experience is irrelevant

I get no kickback or anything else - just trying to help another friend. This recruiter is honestly a good guy that I trust and want to help.
Working...
X