Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Guns are Still Expensive

Not a surprising ruling.

"Machine guns are dangerous and unusual and therefore not in common use. They do not receive Second Amendment protection, so we uphold Section 922(o) at step one of our framework."

If the NFA were to be repealed how would that affect full auto pricing just curious? Because I have wet dreams about my dream gun. H&K MP5-SD.
    Last edited by soap; 07-03-2016, 07:50 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      If the NFA work to be repealed how would that affect full auto pricing just curious? Because I have wet dreams about my dream gun. H&K MP5-SD.
      It would probably make guns like MP5s and M16 worthless. Your C&R would probably still hold some value. But this ruling pretty much seems like a repeal would never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        If the NFA were to be repealed how would that affect full auto pricing just curious? Because I have wet dreams about my dream gun. H&K MP5-SD.
        They would bring a slight premium over normal models only because the GCA requires special licensing above and beyond what an 01 FFL can deal in. Other then that they would be about the same as any other firearm.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          It would probably make guns like MP5s and M16 worthless. Your C&R would probably still hold some value. But this ruling pretty much seems like a repeal would never happen.
          Looks like they agree with it being unconstitutional but he had no standing argument they saw fit to pursue and held up the lower courts dismissal.
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Looks like they agree with it being unconstitutional but he had no standing argument they saw fit to pursue and held up the lower courts dismissal.
            I agree, but the courts are never going to be the ones to come forth and put the guns back out there. It would probably take Congress and that will never happen.
            Last edited by David; 07-04-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              I agree, but the courts are never going to be the ones to come forth and put the guns back out there. It would probably take Congreve and that will never happen.
              Yet they are there to protect rights...ugh, the demise is imminent
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
              X