No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season finale was fucking horrible. The gun battle was like something from an A-team episode.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Season finale was fucking horrible. The gun battle was like something from an A-team episode.
      No shit. Over predictable and poorly executed.

I'd be way more interested if they just killed everyone and followed that Megan guy around.

Comment

• Fucking A that sucked!

Comment

• That was the finale? That was the big battle? Fuxck this show.
          sigpic

Comment

• Never mind lol.. I think I may be "wanting to like it"
            Last edited by Stephen; 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM.
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I thought the last three episodes or so they might have turned a corner, things were looking up, at least in comparison to the mid season. Then they dropped this hot steaming turd on us. This was an hour and ten minute long episode with 50 minutes of commercials and it literally seemed like a 12 year old wrote it and directed it. They have gotten lazy and this shit has to stop.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I thought the last three episodes or so they might have turned a corner, things were looking up, at least in comparison to the mid season. Then they dropped this hot steaming turd on us. This was an hour and ten minute long episode with 50 minutes of commercials and it literally seemed like a 12 year old wrote it and directed it. They have gotten lazy and this shit has to stop.
                Your comparison to the A-Team was spot on. So many things shitty about the finale.

Comment

• Ya that gun fight was pretty terribly choreographed and spot on with The A-Team. Picking up guns everywhere. Pretty much no one using cover. People obviously standing out in the open. And oblivious to bad guys standing in front of them and vice versa.

Comment

• I also thought it was funny the tiger knew who to attack, and who not to.

Comment

• Did no one else notice Negan using that Snake Plisken looking hun at the end?
                      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Season opener looked good.. hopefully lots of action this season in “all out war”
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I thought it was pretty weak.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Rick standing there jaw-jacking with Neagan for 20 minutes...I actually had enough and screamed "SHOOT THAT MOTHER FUCKER IN THE FACE ALREADYYYY!!!!11111"
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Thought for sure negan was going to get ventilated.

Comment

• Last week's episode sucked! For a show with such high ratings, and making tons of money, they sure are getting sloppy.

Comment

Working...
                                X