No announcement yet.

Possible squatter issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also in Van Alstyne. Get me the address, I can probably find out for sure who owns it.

Comment

Looks like there is a few DFWM Peeps in V.A., I saw a DSG colored 15-17 5.0 with a custom plate that read 'SLOW5OH' I believe, is that anyone on here?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny1999 View Post
        I'm also in Van Alstyne. Get me the address, I can probably find out for sure who owns it.
        116 bear road Van alstyne I believe is the house number.

Comment

Call Billy neighbors lol.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
            116 bear road Van alstyne I believe is the house number.

Its owned by: MAINES GORDON EUGENE ESTATE

Address: 3761 NE BONANZA PARK AVE
            ARCADIA, FL 34266-5543

Looks like Mr Maines Died back in 2014ish and it was transferred to his Estate, probably held by his relatives.

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Looks like there is a few DFWM Peeps in V.A., I saw a DSG colored 15-17 5.0 with a custom plate that read 'SLOW5OH' I believe, is that anyone on here?

I've seen that car around town before to.

Comment

Curiosity would get me and I'd go look to confirm first. Just being neighborly and all...
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Spectaters

Shit that may gain more spectators...
                  The media would just say, "Nothing to see here, move on, move on."

Comment

That's your only evidence it's squatters? If I were to break out my jump to conclusions mat, it would be in this order:

- highschool kids sneaking a smoke and maybe some alcohol

- a husband that's not supposed to smoke cleaning out his hidden stash

-litter from the estate owners checking the place out or a passerby

Reporting the first 2 will just piss them off and turn an issue that doesn't impact you into an actual risk of retaliation.

Squatters would be my 176th guess based on the evidence you've presented.

Is this your first residence in a non urban setting?

Comment

So I think I may have a squatter issue with this house adjacent to us. It has been empty for probably a couple decades now, the roof is half caved in, it's a dump. We have been noticing some large piles of cigarette butts randomly popping up in front of our house, today was the third time in the past couple of months. We have also noticed some random items popping up in the ditch in front of that house. Now my issue is, I do not live in city limits. To throw another wrench, I live about 1500 yards from hwy 75, the hwy is city limits and is patrolled by city officers but my street is not.

So any suggestions on how I should approach this? If I take it upon myself to investigate the house, find an individual there and call the police, am I looking at any potential trouble for myself? Or should I call the county and hope they one day decide to come investigate it? I am in Grayson county, and the sherrifs office is very slow about responding.

Thoughts suggestions?
                      How close is, in front of the house, pertaining to the cigarette butts? If this is happening frequently, put up a game cam wifi/bluetooth surveillance cam to get some footage. I'm sure their demeanor and attire will give you an idea of their intentions.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Man, we've had a theft issue out here in the subdivision I build in. I keep losing roofing materials. You don't know how bad I want to boobie trap a pallet of shingles...
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        That's your only evidence it's squatters? If I were to break out my jump to conclusions mat, it would be in this order:

- highschool kids sneaking a smoke and maybe some alcohol
                        there are 2 brands of smokes and enough butts to probably equal a pack of each brand.
                        - a husband that's not supposed to smoke cleaning out his hidden stash
                        doubtful as we found a spot in the trees next to the road with trash in it.
                        -litter from the estate owners checking the place out or a passerby
                        Ive never seen a vehicle at this place. The grass is grown really tall even across the driveway and no tire tracks. To say this place is in livable would be an understatement.
                        Reporting the first 2 will just piss them off and turn an issue that doesn't impact you into an actual risk of retaliation.

Squatters would be my 176th guess based on the evidence you've presented.

Is this your first residence in a non urban setting?
                        no I have grown up in the country basically all my life. But being I am an adult now with a chl I'd rather avoid getting into trouble.
                        See response in red

Comment

Tell the sheriff you keep smelling a chemical smell and orders like that.

Comment

Working...
                          X