Update: 1965 Stang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    Damn bro! that is bad ass that you're doing that for your pops! I didn't know he was a stang guy! He is going to be ecstatic when he finds out.

1000 likes
    yeah bro he loves his stangs!!

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    But then you get overwhelmed at the huge number of small jobs to complete!
    true as well!! lol

so what yall think wait till its done or get it running driving and show it to him

Comment

I'd leave it in the garage, invite him over and causally get him to walk in there with the doors closed and lights off, then surprise him with it.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
        You bet. Any color you want..........as long as its a color available on that model, that year.

I still think you should go original. Prairie bronze with Ivy Green interior.
        Prairie Bronze =

Ivy Green =

Comment

Small little update,

cleaned all fuel system, changed oil and plugs, primed oil pump going to try and fire it off soon.

now for the good part,

anyone have a 99 expedition rim they want to get rid off? my dad may or may not have hit a curb yesterday as him and my mom were driving home from church because he saw a "red 65" and he had to take a picture of it, my mom isn't too happy....... <---- I cant make this stuff up!

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            Small little update,

cleaned all fuel system, changed oil and plugs, primed oil pump going to try and fire it off soon.

now for the good part,

anyone have a 99 expedition rim they want to get rid off? my dad may or may not have hit a curb yesterday as him and my mom were driving home from church because he saw a "red 65" and he had to take a picture of it, my mom isn't too happy....... <---- I cant make this stuff up!
            Hahah, bummer about the wheel, but that is gold.

Comment

Working...
            X