Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bodyman Wanted @ 5 Star Ford Carrollton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    Yeah....but you use Rostoleum...not the same quality!
    it'll shine and stick for long enough to flip the car, who cares after that?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      it'll shine and stick for long enough to flip the car, who cares after that?
      When did you start working at Gas Monkey?

Comment

When did you start working at Gas Monkey?
        Cant remember, and I would look at pay stubs, but Gas Monkey only deals in CASH.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Bump for needing a bodyman.

Comment

A year and a half later still no one? I actually enjoy hands on work like that but only have experience with fiberglass. Sadly I can't afford the paycut so I'll have to stick with the desk job. I really do prefer that sort of work, just wish it paid enough and I'd leave the desk in a heart beat.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Bodymen and Painters move around almost as much as gypsies. I am sure business is booming right now for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                A year and a half later still no one? I actually enjoy hands on work like that but only have experience with fiberglass. Sadly I can't afford the paycut so I'll have to stick with the desk job. I really do prefer that sort of work, just wish it paid enough and I'd leave the desk in a heart beat.
                I had no one come in that was worth anything and we slowed enough where I didnt need one as bad.

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Bodymen and Painters move around almost as much as gypsies. I am sure business is booming right now for him.
                I didnt lose anyone, just need an extra set of hands right now.

Comment

Thats what i was insinuating brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    Thats what i was insinuating brotha.
                    Yeah, I understood, if you know anyone, send one my way my man.

Comment

I will, it's the hard time of the year to find techs.

Comment

Still looking for that fourth tech. Sam just bought the Chevy dealer across the street and now we are going to start repairing GM vehicles also. Quality oriented is a must! Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record. Let me know if you are interested or know someone.

Comment

Still looking for that fourth tech. Sam just bought the Chevy dealer across the street and now we are going to start repairing GM vehicles also. Quality oriented is a must! Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record. Let me know if you are interested or know someone.
                          I don't remember typing a reply in this thread, but I'll stand by it.
                          If you're interested let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I don't remember typing a reply in this thread, but I'll stand by it.
                            If you're interested let me know.
                            The only desk position I have for you is under the desk, interested?

Comment

The only desk position I have for you is under the desk, interested?
                              Mike is definitely interested in your small workload.

Comment

What time should I show up for work Monday?

Comment

Working...
                                X