Online source for Lowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online source for Lowers

Whose got the line on a good internet source for AR lowers? I need a lower and 2 matching uppers.

I don't need a $349 set but something nicer, maybe even a spikes.

Lower will be used for a SBR.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Stripped or complete?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Stripped or complete?
      I prefer stripped lowers and could go either way on the uppers.

Comment

There's a place called right to bear. Online theyve been having sales Anderson lowers for $50, Lrb for $65, and spikes for $85.

Comment

I have a few of these(3) No uppers though.
          100 bucks OTD. 4473 needed. Keller

Randy

Comment

Thanks guys. I picked up 2 Aero Gen 2 lowers. I almost bought a nice billet full ambi from Rainier but in the end, one of these is going to be a SBR that I plan on beating. I want a light weight, simple DI setup. I only wanted one but figure I'll toss the other in the safe to build later.

Now to add it to the Schedule A when it gets to the FFL and then I can Form 1 it on line. I'm about to drop 5 stamps (4 SBR and 1 SBS).

Comment

I've had hell trying to deciede on a lower. Like I've mentioned before, since this is going on my trust, I want to absolutely get what I want.

I've been eyeing some fat flared magwells, but they all seem to come with a trigger guard, which im not a fan of.

I'm pretty in love with this one from Royal arms, despite the trigger guard. It has no side markings, which I really like, but I've heard some shit reviews online about them being out of spec

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

SOTA Arms makes quality firearms, uppers, lowers, barrels, magazines, and BCGs for AR15 and AR10. We manufacture all our products in-house in the USA.

These guys make a nice Billet lower for 100 bucks. They also make uppers to match.

Comment

That's not a bad price at all, but I don't like big logos or the damn trigger guard. Its looking like all the flared magwells have an integrated trigger guard.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Sun Devil makes a billet lower without a trigger guard.

Comment

Working...
                    X