Your Next NFA Item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
    I buy some everytime I see any that isn't ridiculously priced, but none works in my ppks or that 22/45. I can't remember if I tried it in my 10/22.
    It works great in my buddy's 10/22 so give it a shot. I don't believe he has any mods done to it other than the mag release.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

SBR scar17

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        I bought an AK pistol to convert and I'd like to get another AR SBRd My 9mm AR is the most fun rifle I have. And it's so cheap to shoot
        You sir are not helping my addiction. lol. But when I shoot 9mm I I go to the pit / range. .22 especially suppressed I have a spot here at the house to shoot.

If you went the m92 route I'd be curious to see what you do for a stock if not the usmachinegun folding adapter. I have a m92 waiting on me to figure out the easiest was to put a fixed stock on it. I have 2 other sbr aks with folding stocks so I want the 92 to be a little different. SO far it looks like I need to replace the rear trunion but I dont know how to weld. yet anyway.
        Jon

Comment

So what I hear is we need a suppressor/SBR range day?

I thought about picking up a 9mm dedicated lower to SBR and I might after my next R&R. I already have a Gemtech Tundra to use on it.

Gemtech Outback II .22 (an old one before the cleaning friendly version came out)
          Gemtech Tundra 9mm
          Gemtech G5 5.56
          Sparrow .22
          Specwar 7.62

I think another .22 like the Gemtech 10/22 integral barrel would free up one of my current ones for a pistol and I leave the other on my SBR .22 AR.

And another 5.56 for another SBR I have.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I am really wanting a delisle carbine but they are really hard to find and the only company that made some has stopped. My next will probably be an MP5 SBR or I will just keep saving for an M2 carbine.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I got a dedicated 9mm lower that takes Colt SMG mags from Double Diamond Law Enforcement Supply. I prefer the Colt mags over Glock for looks and price
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Looking for an M14. I've gotten close, but haven't been able to locate the right one.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  I want a can for my CZ 75 P-01 or CZ P-07.
                  Gotta find a threaded barrel first though.

That or SBR a side-by-side 12g. I want a coach gun in my console.

Or, there are a few 07FFL (manufacturer) members here that can build and transfer them to you on a Form 4.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I still want to build a sbr 45 acp but I haven't looked into it in a while. Got a can in jail right now too.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Don't know if anyone is interested but I have a .45 osprey inbound to Chris "Campbell Defense" and should be there any day now. You will have time to submit paperwork before it gets more difficult. Id let go for $600.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        Don't know if anyone is interested but I have a .45 osprey inbound to Chris "Campbell Defense" and should be there any day now. You will have time to submit paperwork before it gets more difficult. Id let go for $600.
                        so its $600 plus a $200 stamp?
                        Thats the whole reason I bought my USP and the whole reason i established my trust. I should probably snag this.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Yes, it would be 600 + 200 for your stamp. This is below any price I could find online. You don't pay me the $200 but I'm guessing you knew that already.

Comment

Yes, it would be 600 + 200 for your stamp. This is below any price I could find online. You don't pay me the $200 but I'm guessing you knew that already.
                            Yea, I knew that. Just trying to get a total. I dont really have $800 to blow on nonsense, but then again I'd like to get it before the june bullshit. So I pay you and then Chris holds it for me until the form 4 is approved and I receive the stamp?
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

That's exactly how it works. And if your nice to him he will let you tag along when he goes to the the range and you can get some time with it before your stamp is even back.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

That's exactly how it works. And if your nice to him he will let you tag along when he goes to the the range and you can get some time with it before your stamp is even back.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
                                Man, I think I need this in my life.
                                My concern is I would get it, and then be let down that it's not nearly as quiet as I expected. I've been around my share of silenced 5.56 ARs, so I know they're no where close to what hollywood makes them out to be.
                                But this just doesnt sound that quiet.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X