CZ Scorpion Evo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CZ Scorpion Evo 3

Anyone own or have had any experience with one? Been thinking of getting one and installing a shockwave blade pistol brace on it. I was originally eyeing the Sig MPX but it's pretty pricey.

Alex did a review on one that he SBR'd and he wasn't that impressed with it. If you can search through the Firearm Blog you can find his article.

I've considered an SBR of the EVO, the Sig or an AR platform all in 9mm for a while. Shoot Smart has an Evo pistol and a Sig pistol that I want to rent next time to shoot.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Kind of leaning more towards the Sig MPX. Was originally leaning towards the Scorpion due to the price but I really like the looks and feel of the MPX.

Comment

I didnt like the feel of the scorpions i handled at the funshow this weekend. It was another point that tipped me into an ar9.
        Jon

Comment

I just placed an order for a MPX Gen 2.

Comment

I have always been of the opinion that something the size of a rifle should be chambered in a rifle cartridge. If I were to get a sub gun it would DEFINITELY NOT be a made in the USA Sig. I would have to do some thinking about a CZ. This not fan boy thinking but HK got the sub gun thing locked up 50 years ago when they introduced the MP5 and if I were going through the effort to have a pistol caliber SBR it would have to be an HK or a copy of one.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 06-02-2016, 07:53 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
            X