Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yup, I definitely could use a brush/snow/ice clearing device...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the name? I have my Denton co records ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      I have always know her as Ruthy Pickens but her legal name is Patricia Smith I believe. Her brother was just Buba to me. I will get details later today.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        I have always know her as Ruthy Pickens but her legal name is Patricia Smith I believe. Her brother was just Buba to me. I will get details later today.
        No such names exist with cases as actual names or applied as aliases. But since Patricia smith is broad, no cases as you decribe are found either.

Comment

Bubba Smith? RIP
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Patsy Ruth Pickens
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

No such names exist with cases as actual names or applied as aliases. But since Patricia smith is broad, no cases as you decribe are found either.
              Look again with the correct name. When she got out I got her a car, gave, gave her an allowance, and put her into massage therapy school. She got married and her husband doesn't like me so I do not see her much anymore.

Comment

She has no arrest or any cases in regards to any weapons violation in Denton Co.

Comment

She has no arrest or any cases in regards to any weapons violation in Denton Co.
                  Why can I find it and you can't. Took me less then 2 minutes. Look up the inmate locater on bop.gov and work backwards from there.

Comment

Why can I find it and you can't. Took me less then 2 minutes. Look up the inmate locater on bop.gov and work backwards from there.
                    Because I'm actually looking at Denton county records.

Comment

Because I'm actually looking at Denton county records.
                      So am I.

Comment

So am I.
                        No you aren't.

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Good thread.

Comment

No you aren't.
                              Tell me how to post a screen shot and I will show you.

Comment

Tell me how to post a screen shot and I will show you.
                                We get. You don't use technology. Maybe send your computer to me in the mail.

Comment

Working...
                                X