Trusts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    I know this is a MUST no matter what, you have to submit 5320.20 which is a request to transfer across state lines. Then you MUST have approval before transferring, the submission is not sufficient enough in itself.

And oh lord if the ATF can visit individuals with tax stamps; I have KY all over the couches and the sex swing setup in the kitchen...ugh, I need to clean
    I'm also fairly certain you don't have the alert the ATF for suppressors crossing state lines.

Comment

ATF does not randomly show up and do inspections or checks. That's all bullshit.

If you're in a trust with a best friend , that's a huge fucking mistake imo and being in another state doesn't help.

Silencers don't require you to notify/get permission for travel across state lines. Nor do SBRs if they are not in SBR configuration for travel.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        ATF does not randomly show up and do inspections or checks. That's all bullshit.

If you're in a trust with a best friend , that's a huge fucking mistake imo and being in another state doesn't help.

Silencers don't require you to notify/get permission for travel across state lines. Nor do SBRs if they are not in SBR configuration for travel.

Thanks for the information.

Comment

The bigger question is, who here doesn't have their Trust yet?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post

Good to know though I am a boring MF-er and dont see any reason to ever need to leave the great country of Texas.
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              Me.. Haven't gotten around to buying any NFA items just yet.

Plan to soon though, and I am a beneficiary on my BIL's.

Comment

I dont have a trust. Never needed or would benefit from one.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                  Haven't seen a need for one in the past, but I will be in either the SBR or suppressor club in the near future.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Just got my 2 lowers engraved yesterday at house of blades in ft. Worth. Guy was willing to try anywhere on the lower, ended up with it on the underside of my trigger gourd (billet lower).

Just need that SBS now before July 1st, give the atf plenty o time to cash that payment.
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

And just a word to the wise who do not know, you can name your trust anything...don't go my route and use your full legal name with "revocable living trust" at the end. Guy told me my trust name is the longest he has ever done

Comment

Working...
                      X