The Accountant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Accountant

Didn't know anything about this until it showed up on my plex account.

Solid fucking movie. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Kick ass movie! Kinda hoping for a sequel.

Comment

Twas a bad ass flick.

Comment

Watched it last night on Kodi. Weaponised autism is a real thing! The two character reveals at the end were very unexpected.

Comment

I took the wife to see it at a movie tavern when it came out a few months ago. Our seats absolutely sucked. But as soon as the movie started, I forgot how bad the seats were. The movie was great from the start. We both enjoyed it. Says a lot when she likes an action movie.

I just downloaded it yesterday and watched it again. Still enjoyed the shit out of it.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

It was damn good. One of the rare movies I actually buy because I know I'll watch it a few times a year.

Ben Affleck did a great job.

Comment

It got shit reviews in rotten tomatoes so i was nervous to go see it when it came out. Trusted my judgment and went anyway opening weekend and thought it was awesome. Kick ass movie for sure

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                It got shit reviews in rotten tomatoes so i was nervous to go see it when it came out. Trusted my judgment and went anyway opening weekend and thought it was awesome. Kick ass movie for sure
                In their defense it was kind of all over the place. An enjoyable movie for sure but there were so many characters they tried to develop it turned into a 2+ hour action movie.

Comment

Yeah it was pretty good. I figured out who the first surprise character was when it got near the end and they never said what happened to him, after he'd been a pretty big supporting character earlier, and when he was asking how Batman talked. The second surprise was great and totally caught me off guard
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Pattymelt loved it!
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Pattymelt loved it!
                      It probably made him nervous.

I thought the movie was good, but it was a little disjointed. Storyline and scenes didn't exactly flow very smoothly. That said, badass premise and great action scenes. Looking forward to a little more cohesive sequel. I'll be there.

Thinking Affleck wants his own action series as he's probably a little jealous of Damon and Bourne.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

So far I have not been a fan of Affleck in action movies. He's usually pretty awkward and terrible (IMO). Because of that I had no intention of watching this, but may give it a shot.

In fact, just thinking about his movies, I'm not really a Ben Affleck fan at all. lol. I just tolerate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          So far I have not been a fan of Affleck in action movies. He's usually pretty awkward and terrible (IMO). Because of that I had no intention of watching this, but may give it a shot.

In fact, just thinking about his movies, I'm not really a Ben Affleck fan at all. lol. I just tolerate him.
                          Well plays an accountant that's on the high end of the autism spectrum. He's pretty much emotionless and has a deadpan face the while time.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Well plays an accountant that's on the high end of the autism spectrum. He's pretty much emotionless and has a deadpan face the while time.
                            So it fits with his normal emotionless acting? Hmm, probably a good fit!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              So it fits with his normal emotionless acting? Hmm, probably a good fit!
                              Exactly what I was getting at. Almost the same way he played batman.

Comment

Working...
                              X