Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've met some stupid sons of bitches but this guy right here wins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've met some stupid sons of bitches but this guy right here wins!

nsfw...

Last edited by scootro; 04-14-2017, 12:38 PM.

I've listened to that whole podcast series. Jimmy is the uncle of the guy behind the camera. Years ago he was tweaking and went pounding on the wrong guy's door and took a bullet to the head. Since then he's been like that.

In the podcast he's just in the background of some interviews and he's like the world's best hype man.

Comment

are you saying he was a genius before the bullet?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        are you saying he was a genius before the bullet?
        Hahah, likely not. But it surely didn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Hahah, likely not. But it surely didn't help.
          haha!

Comment

I've listened to that whole podcast series. Jimmy is the uncle of the guy behind the camera. Years ago he was tweaking and went pounding on the wrong guy's door and took a bullet to the head. Since then he's been like that.

In the podcast he's just in the background of some interviews and he's like the world's best hype man.
            I listened to that thing start to finish in one day. Interesting stuff. I thought by the end of the second episode there wasn't much story left to tell. I was wrong. I even found the house and maze on Google earth. If you can find old Woodstock road and look for a dark circular maze set off north of the road a bit, thats bound to be it.

Comment

where is this podcast?

Comment

It's called Shittown / S-town. If you Google one of those terms with podcast in the search field, it should come up.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  where is this podcast?
                  This can't be a serious question.

Comment

I guess I'm missing a whooooooooole lot of this story, because without context this just looks like any other methed out east Texas stumpfucker.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I don't know, I didn't know about it until a stranger recommended it to me on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        It's called Shittown / S-town. If you Google one of those terms with podcast in the search field, it should come up.
                        will do thank ya

Comment

A new podcast from Serial and This American Life. Hosted by Brian Reed.

John despises his Alabama town and decides to do something about it. He asks a reporter to investigate the son of a wealthy family who’s allegedly been bragging that he got away with murder. But then someone else ends up dead, sparking a nasty feud, a hunt for hidden treasure, and an unearthing of the mysteries of one man’s life.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            I guess I'm missing a whooooooooole lot of this story, because without context this just looks like any other methed out east Texas stumpfucker.
                            There is a podcast about a man who contacts an investigative journalist about a murder he believes is being covered up. The guy in the video is in the background of the conversation sometimes.

Comment

this podcast is so freaking good!!! only three episodes left till i'm finished!

John B a genius redneck horologists is incredible!

Comment

Working...
                              X