Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Hernandez kills himself in prison....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Hernandez kills himself in prison....

Good for him!

The former Patriots star committed suicide in his cell Wednesday morning, the Department of Corrections said. Hernandez’s lawyer said he will conduct his own investigation.

Aaron Hernandez committed suicide in prison Wednesday morning, the Department of Correction said.

According to a statement from the Department of Correction, the former New England Patriot star was discovered hanging in his cell at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Mass., at approximately 3:05 a.m.
    Mr. Hernandez was in a single cell in a general population unit,” the statement said. “Mr. Hernandez hanged himself utilizing a bedsheet that he attached to his cell window. Mr. Hernandez also attempted to block his door from the inside by jamming the door with various items.”

State Police are investigating and his family has been notified.

The statement said Hernandez was transported to UMass Leominster, where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m. Wednesday.

Hernandez’s suicide comes five days after he was acquitted of murdering two men in Boston in 2012. However, he was still serving a life without parole sentence for murdering Odin L. Lloyd in North Attleborough in 2013.

I feel bad for his brother. Super nice guy
    .....bro....

Comment

Wish he did it a long time ago. It would have saved a lot of tax payer money.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I was really hoping someone else would get to him, rape his sorry ass with a few broomsticks, just because he looked at them wrong...... then beat him to death...

Damn that's harsh to say, but that was one sorry dude who felt entitled and had no business having a huge NFL contract, money, guns, really anything. Killing a friend? Killing for having a drink spilled on him?

Comment

The dude didn't feel entitled, he was a psychopath. He needed serious mental help.
          .....bro....

Comment

How about entitled psychopath with type A narcissistic personality....

Comment

According to the DSM-5, yes
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                I was really hoping someone else would get to him, rape his sorry ass with a few broomsticks, just because he looked at them wrong...... then beat him to death...
                You do not want to tangle with a person like him unless you have the upper hand and plan to kill them quickly.

I can not believe he went out like that. What a weak assed little bitch.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

From what I've seen on "Lockup", when they want to move on you... it's pretty quick and decisive. Orchestrated, too. Get the shank / weapon, distract the target, make your move, pass the shank / weapon to someone else, get away, act innocent.

Comment

I wonder what he knew about Hillary.

Comment

Pats are going to White house today....he probably did it intentionally to rain on Pats parade
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Pats are going to White house today....he probably did it intentionally to rain on Pats parade
                        If that was his intent I believe that he would have been very disappointed.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Seemed pretty happy after the last verdict. Makes me wonder if he did get away with double murder and couldn't live with the guilt or if the joy was cut short because he was still going to be in prison for the rest of his life.

Comment

I'm hearing now that he was murdered...
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              I'm hearing now that he was murdered...
                              Would make more sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X