GM plant seized by Venezuelan authorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM plant seized by Venezuelan authorities

General Motors said on Wednesday that Venezuelan authorities had illegally seized its plant in the industrial hub of Valencia and vowed to "take all legal actions" to defend its rights. The seizure comes amid a deepening economic crisis in leftist-led Venezuela that has already roiled many U.S. companies. "Yesterday, GMV's (General Motors Venezolana) plant was unexpectedly taken by the public authorities, preventing normal operations.

This might raise some tension....

I don't think it can get much higher. People are literally starving to death and the government can't afford to even produce currency. They need to overthrow the current government and start over.

Comment

Wait, are you saying a 3rd world country near the equator can't get their shit together? Oh wait, that's all of them.

Comment

Another Cuba in the making?
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          I don't think it can get much higher. People are literally starving to death and the government can't afford to even produce currency. They need to overthrow the current government and start over.
          They would just approve a new communist government that promised to give them the free shit the last one didn't.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I've heard Venezuelan officials refuse aid too. Venezuelans are eating aardvarks and shit.

Comment

Invest in a shithole, you get shithole results.

Comment

Working...
              X