No announcement yet.

New Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up ordering this kit for a 1970 Mustang. I know the Torino is a bit bigger but hopefully its similar enough to need little modification to work for me.

MagnaFlow manufactures the best exhaust systems, mufflers, pipes and catalytic converters; now being sold directly from our website! We proudly manufacture products in the USA using premium components and the latest technology. Voted 2017 SEMA Manufacturer of the Year!
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I’ve done it a step cheaper than SVO and get scraps from the muffler shop to build my own. But I agree it’s a pain with the car on jack stands. All of mine were turbo cars so a single 3” wasn’t bad but the last one was dual 2.5” on my belair and it was a pain in the dick trying to get each side the same.

Time or money and I’ve usually got more time than money.
      Last edited by 4EyedTurd; 11-09-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

I was wanting a mandrel bend 3inch system. That really limited my choices to a completely DIY kit or using this Mustang kit and hoping its close enough. Considering I got a 3 inch polished stainless magnaflow system I feel like I'm probably a step ahead.
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
        X