No announcement yet.

Did yall know COPs is back on the air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did yall know COPs is back on the air?

All new, on fox. I dont watch much tv so i didnt know. Probably not gonna watch this show but i just thought id let you guys know.
    .....bro....

I watch the old episodes all the time But I didn't know they had brought it back

Comment

I didn't know it had ever left. Thought it's been on Saturday nights since like 1987.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

80's to 94 Cops is the best TV ever!

Comment

I haven't ever seen a mullet less episode

Comment

Cops never went off the air. Longest running reality show. Fox makes to much money to get rid of it.

What's better than showing people of color getting busted, or once in a while trailer park trash getting mess with

Comment

I thought it was gone aswell, seems all episodes were from the 90's regardless of new or old shows...

Comment

it never left it just gets superseded by everything fox wants to air because its so cheap to make

Comment

It was gone. Then it came back under syndication . Now its all new.....I think. I couldn't tell. They were arresting some hipsters so it was hard to tell.
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    It was gone. Then it came back under syndication . Now its all new.....I think. I couldn't tell. They were arresting some hipsters so it was hard to tell.
                    in May 2011 became the longest-running show on Fox of 23 years

it premiered on March 11, 1989, and is scheduled to air its 850th episode during the 2012-2013 season

Comment

i love the original 1980's episodes in FTW.

Comment

Working...
                      X