Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    How much you looking for I got a ton of 9mm coming?
    200-500 rounds depending on price

Comment

• Originally posted by kenny c View Post
      200-500 rounds depending on price
      If you don't find any before mine get here I will let you know. I will not price gouge a forum member.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Does anyone have a pistol grip nut/screw for an ak laying around?
        Did that one not work? Or are you looking for another?
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          Did that one not work? Or are you looking for another?
          I need 1 more, that one worked great, that gun is finished.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I need 1 more, that one worked great, that gun is finished.
            Ok, was just curious.

The nut would not be hard to make. The bolt is definitely a one-off.
            86 SVO - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

Ok, was just curious.

The nut would not be hard to make. The bolt is definitely a one-off.
              The nut is a one off also really. That's just too much milling work right now. Any screw with that pitch and length would work.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• It didn't look too bad, but the accuracy of that screw hole might cause issues. The problem I saw with the bolt/screw is that tiny head on that one example. I'm not sure what room you have in the other pistol grip. I guess enough or modifying it wouldn't matter?
                86 SVO - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

It didn't look too bad, but the accuracy of that screw hole might cause issues. The problem I saw with the bolt/screw is that tiny head on that one example. I'm not sure what room you have in the other pistol grip. I guess enough or modifying it wouldn't matter?
                  I considered just taking a nut and grinding it down to the proper angle, but it would occupy too much space in the receiver, right now I'm going to try and find a proper barrel nut/screw.

Comment

• No one has a pistol grip screw/nut laying around for an AK? Damn I really don't want to have to make one.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      If you don't find any before mine get here I will let you know. I will not price gouge a forum member.
                      Thanks.

Got 100 from Academy today... they had a 2 box max, and it was the last 2 boxes of any FMJ.

Of course all of this is going on when the wife finally says to me that she wants to go shoot with me. Also, I bought my gun at a local store here in Liberty Hill, I installed the window coverings for this store, I have brought her at least 4 new customers last year, and when I went in there the other day to buy ammo she said "I'm saving it for my new customers who buy guns." Needless to say I won't shop there anymore. I've been overpaying with her just to stay "local" and that's what I get..

Comment

No one has a pistol grip screw/nut laying around for an AK? Damn I really don't want to have to make one.

i do, i do

text sent

Comment

• I love this website

Comment

• 500 rounds Russian 7.62x39....looking to put together a 556 upper. Have cash to throw in for a complete 556 upper.

Comment

I love this website
                              It's pretty awesome. And if you need any AK parts, I know a guy who is pretty well known for Saiga building. I don't know JACK about AK's but I bet any small parts like that I can snag for you.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• looking for a sig 226 9mm.
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X