No announcement yet.

Good scifi horror series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to give lost a shot. But its had very mixed reviews and some say it doesn't make sense or is hard to follow. I've seen a few episodes here and there, and it gave me that "we don't really give a shit if anything makes sense" vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger View Post
      What was the one where it started out they were on a ship. Then some bizarre, extra dimensional entity was seen off the side of the ship. Then everyone who saw it began to change or have nightmares. They talked about a "forest of glass". It was a TV series, only saw like 2 episodes of it. Probably another one that ran for 1 year and got cancelled.
      i dont remember.. but wasnt it where they were going to mars or something? the Black guy from Alphas was the captain.
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I would like to give lost a shot. But its had very mixed reviews and some say it doesn't make sense or is hard to follow. I've seen a few episodes here and there, and it gave me that "we don't really give a shit if anything makes sense" vibe.
        Lost was a great series and goes to show how a plot that makes no sense can be made into great TV. Seriously, an island that moves, smoke monster, the weird time line where the characters are time travelling, none of it made sense but I thought it made great TV. I especially liked having closure at the end of the series even though I was still clueless on what just happened. Even my rambling about the series makes no sense. But it's all on Netflix and a good way to waste quite a few days being in front of the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Lost was a great series and goes to show how a plot that makes no sense can be made into great TV. Seriously, an island that moves, smoke monster, the weird time line where the characters are time travelling, none of it made sense but I thought it made great TV. I especially liked having closure at the end of the series even though I was still clueless on what just happened. Even my rambling about the series makes no sense. But it's all on Netflix and a good way to waste quite a few days being in front of the TV.
          X2

This show had so many references, hidden meanings, metaphors that I didn't know most of them. I would look up spoilers and episode analysis just to kind of figure out what just happened. The ending fit perfect in showing what the show was really about.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I liked Lost. I have the entire series on dvd. That being said it didn't really pick up for me until the second season when they go into the hatch.

Comment

Why has Walking Dead not been mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Completely overlooked!
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Todd and the Book of Pure Evil

Comment

What was the one where it started out they were on a ship. Then some bizarre, extra dimensional entity was seen off the side of the ship. Then everyone who saw it began to change or have nightmares. They talked about a "forest of glass". It was a TV series, only saw like 2 episodes of it. Probably another one that ran for 1 year and got cancelled.
                    Threshold?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threshold_(TV_series)
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I always liked the Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel series and I think they're all on Netflix. Could just be the fat teenage girl in me though.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Downloaded the season last week and been watching it on and off the past few days. Not bad, it's unfortunate it didn't last long.

Comment

Lost does suck you in but you just end up pissed off. The only reason to watch vampire diaries is for the hot ass bitches in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Firefly is fantastic. Took me a couple eps to get adjusted to it, then I was all in. Shame it only lasted 1 season.
                            Second this.

Also I liked "Pitch Black" for a Sci-Fi horror movie.
                            2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Cause they got on my nerves with their: "Lets wait several months to show the finale" bullshit. Its either laziness or stupidity on someone's part imho.

Comment

Cause they got on my nerves with their: "Lets wait several months to show the finale" bullshit. Its either laziness or stupidity on someone's part imho.
                                They split the season in half genius. That way people are only waiting a few months and not forgetting everything that's already happened VS waiting 8 or 9 months between seasons.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X