Old movie favs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old movie favs?

Just got done watching Chitti Chitti Bang Bang and found myself still extremely entertained with this movie. It's amazing how much more effort was put into movies back in the day compared to now. I'm now downloading Mary Poppins since it was another film my parents insisted on me watching. Dick Van Dyke was the fucking man back then. Hell, he might still be.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

To Kill a Mockingbird. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Where the Red Fern Grows. 2001: A Space Odyssey. Lord of the Flies.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Just one of the Guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
        Just one of the Guys!!

Awesome!
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Arsenic and Old Lace, Kind Hearts and Coronets, Bridge on the River Kwai, Lawrence of Arabia, there are so many, it's ridiculous. Just start cruising the classic movie genre on Netflix, and decide which old actors you like. Then watch that actor's movies. They'll be pretty similar, because of the studio system that existed until the 1960's.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Lawrence of Arabia.
            I had never seen that up to about a year ago... so good
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
              Just one of the Guys!!

First boobs I saw on tv.

John Wayne movies were way better than I thought they would be. I was surprised how much I liked the shootist.

Most of clint eastwoods movies were badass. I thought Kelly's Heroes was awesome.

I still will catch It's A Wonderful Life at Christmas time.
              Last edited by mstng86; 01-22-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                I had never seen that up to about a year ago... so good
                You have got to watch Kind Hearts and Coronets. That is my absolute favorite Alec Guinness movie. That movie kills me, dude. It's so funny.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I still want to see Citizen Kane, but have never got around to it.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    To Kill a Mockingbird. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Where the Red Fern Grows. 2001: A Space Odyssey. Lord of the Flies.
                    I loved the To Kill a Mockingbird and Where the Red Fern Grows books. I'll have to check out the movies. I hated 2001: A Space Odyssey...just wasn't what I was expecting I guess. Lord of the Flies is where the kids are on an island and make a crazy little society right?
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      I loved the To Kill a Mockingbird and Where the Red Fern Grows books. I'll have to check out the movies. I hated 2001: A Space Odyssey...just wasn't what I was expecting I guess. Lord of the Flies is where the kids are on an island and make a crazy little society right?
                      Yes, they get stranded on an island. If dfwmustangs git stranded on an island this would be our movie.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

McClintock is one of my favorites, along with The Cowboys, Play misty for me, most of the old Bond flicks.

Comment

Pootie Tang

Comment

Gone with the Wind, Clark Gable was a badass in that movie. Ben-Hur, i'm a huge Chuck Heston fan. Cool Hand Luke, The Sting, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, you see where i'm going with those. I've never seen all of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof though.

And i'll tell you a Redford movie that's hilarious that i didn't think i would like was Barefoot in the Park.

Comment

and if there is any Jimmy Stewart fans here, Mr. Hobbs takes a Vacation is pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X