Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural

Anyone have the 2nd season onwards on dvd/ISO that i can snag please?
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
    Anyone have the 2nd season onwards on dvd/ISO that i can snag please?
    Dvr them on TNT. They run 3 hours in sequence. I'm already half way through season 3 saved because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Dvr them on TNT. They run 3 hours in sequence. I'm already half way through season 3 saved because of it.
      i guess i missed more than i thought.. i started watching it and it was some crap about coming back from hell.. i guess i missed some because i dont remember anyone going to hell.. maybe i need season 2 lol
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
        i guess i missed more than i thought.. i started watching it and it was some crap about coming back from hell.. i guess i missed some because i dont remember anyone going to hell.. maybe i need season 2 lol
        You were either on season 4, or season 6 depending on if it was sam or dean coming back.

Comment

Its on netflix
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
          X