No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timer Warner is doing a HBO / Max free weekend.

Just check on demand and you can watch season 1 and 2 for free.

I heard dish is doing the same but im not sure.

Comment

• I am so fucking stoked about this.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• I'm just tuning in for the encore presentation. Anyone catch the first?

Comment

• Watched it on HBOgo. The scenery is amazing, and it was great to see almost all of the characters again. King Joffrey for 2013 dead pool! (I know when it's supposed to happen)

Comment

• Yes, I'm caught up.

Yes, it's badass.

Comment

• I have a question. Which book number is the series on right now with season 3. Trying to figure out with the amount of books out now, how many seasons it could go ( I know he is talking about writing more, or at least that is what I heard.)

Comment

• The end of season 2 was the beginning of book 3 if I remember correctly. It's been a few months since I've read the books, but I think the show is just a little bit ahead of the books. He is supposedly mostly done with the 6th book at this point. I can't freaking wait.

Comment

• Thinking about it now, I'm not sure how they'll do books 4 and 5 for the show, since they are essentially the same time line, just with different characters.

Comment

• badass love the show but need something to hold me off till next week

Comment

• It's getting more into the story part of Storm of Swords. The next few episodes should be VERY intriguing.

Comment

• This episode was everything I wanted it to be.

Comment

• Last episode was awesome. I knew that as going to happen since I read about it online, dang spoilers. The ending was great though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post

This episode was everything I wanted it to be.
                            LOL

I just started watching GOT a couple of weeks ago and just got caught up today. It started out slow but this series pulls no punches. Now I want to read the books so I can see how all this shit unfolds... and I hate to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                              LOL

I just started watching GOT a couple of weeks ago and just got caught up today. It started out slow but this series pulls no punches. Now I want to read the books so I can see how all this shit unfolds... and I hate to read.
                              i watched the first 2 seasons a couple months ago over the course of a couple days when i was home sick, and now im hooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                                LOL

They always seem to start off slow at the beginning of each season. I think after Khaleesi pulling her stunt, it will start rolling at a faster pace. For the rest of this season anyways.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X